LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

For me, my favorite part of this phone has to be that superb display... it truly is the most sharp display on the market today, with more than 500 PPI! The removable back is also another major pro for this phone :)

Awesome brushed alum look, the clean design, and the massive 1440P display!

i7-4770k NiC-C5 R.O.G Hero nVidia GTX 780ti Corsair GS700 Corsair Neutron GTX Seagate Barracuda 32gb G.Skill 2x 450mp wifi + NightHawk FractalDesign Define R4 Mac OS Yosmite + W10 __ 2x 1440p Monitors, one lonely 1440x900. Apple Numeric Steelseries Sensei RAW R.o.G Vulcan Anc Macbook Pro + Macbook Air YoseMite   Official AppleSeed Dev!    -(User Of Windows 10 Preview)-

For me, the best things about about the G3 are definitely the fact that it has optional Wireless Charging and the super slim bezels. I also like that it's not as cheaply made as the G2 was.

Palmer Luckey, Oculus VR: "Even for consoles, 30 FPS is not an artistic decision, it's a Failure!" |

I did love the Laser Focus, It will help a lot on focus!

Thanks and lucky to me!

The thing I like most about Lg G3 is the innovative back button. It is so frustrating that every time I want to access my lock button and I would accidentally press the volume down  button instead. Also, it is nice to see LG starting to return to making competitive phones to reclaim their previous title as King of Phones. 

Favourite feature would probably be the back mounted buttons and still being able to remove & swap out the back.

My favorite part of the phone would have to be the buttons being placed on the back of the phone and the micro sd card slot, it's nice being able to add storage should the need arise.

My favorite thing about this phone is its resolution and the buttons on the back :D

Favourite feature would probably be the back mounted buttons and still being able to remove & swap out the back.

Gotta love the 3Ah battery, and the high res screen ofc.

My favourite thing of the G3 is their own android! I also like that you can remove the back and replace battery that's definitely a plus!

hey guys,

in my opinion the best feature og the LG G3 is the customizability. and the easy home feature i think superb becouse I drive a lot. Snap the phone on the stand in the car and i`m ready to go .

I like the costomimasation option. just so many options, som many 0.o

The removable metal back and the thin vessels

CPU AMD A10-5800K Trinity 32nm Technology RAM 16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3  MOBO Gigabyte Technology G1.Sniper A88X GPU ATI AMD Radeon R9 270x Series (MSI HAWK)

Storage 2TB SAMSUNG HD322HJ ,2TB Hitachi HDS721025 ,500GB Seagate ST35004, 120 GB PNY SSD XLR8 OS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

My favorite part of the G3 is the design. It looks great and still has the functionality people want in a phone (MicroSD, removable battery, wireless charging capabilities).

My favorite part of the G3 is the design. It looks great and still has the functionality people want in a phone (MicroSD, removable battery, wireless charging capabilities).

My favorite feature is the bezels, the screen and the back buttons.

My favorite thing is the design and that they put in some thought in the materials, the backplate looks and feels good but still has the funcionality of being removable.

It's reasuring having another 100% of battery in your backpocket when you are using a QHD display.

I love all the snake oil b)

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

not sure if my first comment posted, but I really like he buttons on the back, and the thin bezels are awesome.

OMG THIS IS CRAZY!What do i like?First of all is very very sexy i really like phones like this one,htc one,iphone 5 phones that are well build and made to last.Secondly the back buttons and the fact that the phone is very slim.Those back buttons make everything so easy.

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.