Help! My pc fans stay on when the pc is off!

The problem is when I shut down my pc from in side windows. The two case fans stay on indefinitely.and one of the case lights stay on. but the cpu fan, video card fan, both turn off. but when in sleep mode all of the fans turn off.

hear are my specs.

parts parts name case BitFenix Merc Alpha Motherboard Asus P8B75-M B75 cpu CORE i3 3220 psu SilverStone ST50F-ES 500W PSU 80+ HDD Seagate SATA3 1TB video card Gigabyte ATI HD 7750  Ram Corsair 4GB dvd drive Samsung DVD RW screen Acer S220HQLBD 21.5 operating system Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit speakers Creative Inspire T10 2.0 Speaker Office Office Home and Student Fan NZXT 12cm

any dears what it could be. i am hopping it some setting or some thing so i don't have to get a new part . but all the parts are still under warranty . I think it mite be the power supply , but i am not shore why it would be doing this.

fans plugged into the mobo or directly to the psu?

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

they are plug in the the motherboard. but i have also their plug in them in to the psu directly. and no luck

It might have something to do with suspend to ram check your bios for an option that mentions S3 standby/sleep or STR and enable it. 

Source:http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/9224-63-fans-stay-computer-sleep

This is for sleep mode so make sure that the off button in windows isn't set to put computer in sleep mode ;)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

The computer is goingo to sleep mode instead of powering off, check the BIOS as bradscoolio said.

Mobo: Asus Maximus Impact VI Processor: Intel 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.22Vlts Memory: 2x8 GB DDR3 1866Mhz GSkill Sniper

VGA: Sapphire HD 7970 3GB OC Audio: Asus Impact Supreme FX SSD: Mushkin Chronos 120GB HDD: WD Black 500GB

Power Supply: Coolermaster V650 Semi Modular Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i