VPN client where you can let select applications bypass it?

Bluethulhu

I would like to know if there is a VPN client where I could connect to my VPN service, but let certain applications bypass the tunnel. For example, I would let my mail client and all my multiplayer games connect directly to their servers, while forcing Chrome and Firefox through the VPN. A feature where I could exclude individual addresses/IPs from tunneling through the VPN would also work fine. I'm currently running Windows, but I would also like to know if there is an Android equivalent available.

Spoiler

I would like to know if there is a VPN client where I could connect to my VPN service, but let certain applications bypass the tunnel. For example, I would let my mail client and all my multiplayer games connect directly to their servers, while forcing Chrome and Firefox through the VPN. A feature where I could exclude individual addresses/IPs from tunneling through the VPN would also work fine. I'm currently running Windows, but I would also like to know if there is an Android equivalent available.

Many programs will have options to connect to a specified proxy, rather than running your entire connection through one.

Chrome and FIrefox already do that. 

Error: 410