Looking for tkl keyboard recommendations.

saudivip

I've been looking for tkl keyboard that fits my needs which are : brown switches and around 100$

i found this keyboard so is it good compared to brands like filco or ducky ?

if not can you guys recommend one for me (excuse my bad English) 

Thank you in advance :D

UPDATE : 

I decided to buy a tkl ducky shine 3 with brown switches and purple backlit , the problem is that i live in Saudi Arabia (middle east) and the only place i can find this keyboard is ncix.com 

http://www.ncix.com/detail/ducky-dk9087-shine-3-mx-b7-90659.htm  so what is the fastest way to get it ? btw i have post box in us . 

Edited by saudivip

I've heard people say that Keycool isn't too bad but I have never seen / used one in my life, however I do have a Ducky Shine III TKL and if you like the simple look of it then you will love it. The quality is outstanding and you can tell that it is a premium product... at least I can.

EDIT: I have mine in MX Browns and they are awesome to type and game on :)

I've heard people say that Keycool isn't too bad but I have never seen / used one in my life, however I do have a Ducky Shine III TKL and if you like the simple look of it then you will love it. The quality is outstanding and you can tell that it is a premium product... at least I can.

EDIT: I have mine in MX Browns and they are awesome to type and game on :)

hmm ... i dont know if it is worth the extra 30 dollars , if this one is no good i might think of the ducky shine 3

thank you for your reply  :)

hmm ... i dont know if it is worth the extra 30 dollars , if this one is no good i might think of the ducky shine 3

thank you for your reply  :)

Ducky Shine III's are really durable, and plus, Ducky gives consumers a lot of choices from multiple LED backlighting and multiple switches. They might not look "cool" from the pictures but once you actually see it and use it, I'm sure you'll like it

COMPUTER - Enermax Ostrog Gt | Asus M5A99FX R2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Sapphire R9 270X Dual-X 4GB | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | Crucial M500 240GB | WD Blue 1TB

NAS - NZXT H440 | Asus H97 Plus | Intel Pentium G3258 | Stock Intel Fan | 2x 4GB G.Skill Sniper 1866mhz | MyDigitalSSD M.2 64GB | 4x 2TB WD Red

LAPTOP - Microsoft Surface Pro 3 | Intel i5 | 128GB SSD + 64GB MicroSD | 4GB Ram :)

Ducky Shine 3 if you want backlight otherwise Im not sure which have brown.

if you do not want LEDs, check out the Ducky 9087G2 Pro. Otherwise get the Ducky Shine 3 TKL

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

CoolerMaster Quickfire tkl keyboards are great for how cheap they are. 

I could be very wrong

If you don't want backlights you can get a CoolerMaster Quickfire I'd do it. I've seen them as cheap as $70, ridiculously low for a mechanical keyboard using real Cherry MX switches.

If you do want backlight, the Ducky Shine is a very solid and quality product. The Keycool does look good too actually, and has some things I feel the Ducky Shine lacks, like rubber under the feet to adjust the angle and the plastic top to secure the usb connector seems very clever. I've never used one and I can't say it'll last as long as a Ducky, but it does look like a good keyboard.

ps: I want a batman keycap now.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

UPDATE : 

I decided to buy a tkl ducky shine 3 with brown switches and purple backlit , the problem is that i live in Saudi Arabia (middle east) and the only place i can find this keyboard is ncix.com 

http://www.ncix.com/...-b7-90659.htm  so what is the fastest way to get it ? btw i have post box in us .  :D