Network Motherboards with RJ45 to run simultaneous CPU

T.Vengeance

I was wondering, how would someone go about networking a motherboard so that if you you could have multiple CPUs in a system other than going dual cpu for server boards. (like 10 CPUs)

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

You're description is vague but in case you're talking about clustering you need some money.

As far as i know you cant just link 10 servers to a single CPU unit, what clustering or virtualization allows you to do is have those 10 servers as a sort of a single machine and run multiple OS'es on every of those machines though the OS can never leave the boundaries of one server, meaning they wont distribute the load in real time.

What you probably want to do is well beyond the speed of an ethernet connection.

Something wrong with your connection ?

Run the damn cable :)

As far as i know you cant just link 10 servers to a single CPU unit, what clustering or virtualization allows you to do is have those 10 servers as a sort of a single machine and run multiple OS'es on every of those machines though the OS can never leave the boundaries of one server, meaning they wont distribute the load in real time.

What you probably want to do is well beyond the speed of an ethernet connection.

Damn it...Thanks though

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”