HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about this phone is the superb build quality that Linus describes. It'll be the perfect replacement for my iPhone. Also the front facing speakers are a godsend, I would be able to watch all of Linus's videos for hours without lugging my headphones around and cupping my hands.

Could really use a new phone. Still on the OG Droid 1. Oh yeah. Keeping it fresh.

Gotta get an upgrade from this One X+ already.

I probably like the fact that the charging port is on the bottom the most. That way I can recharge it with portable battery banks on the go a lot easier. My current phone the One X has a side port so it doesn't fit in my pocket when I want to do this.

| NZXT Phantom | i5-2500k @4Ghz | H60 | EVGA GTX 680 Sig2 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 

woah... it looks really awesome =) gl to all!!

Much metal

Very beauty

Wow.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PICK ME GAAH

I'll take one :D 

galaxy s2 is shitting out on me

My favorite thing about the HTC-1(M8) is the screen, I like to read a lot (novels) and watch videos. 8)

:3

Favorite thing about this M8, probably has to be the over aesthetic of it, looks pretty sexy...

I have the M7 and would not mind an oopgraad!

love the super fast speed and of course the front speakers  no hand cups for me

My favorite thing about the New HTC One m8 is the increased battery life. That has been the one disappointing thing about m7, and I am glad that they fixed it.

Free you say. Much screen, that is all.

Specs: Cpu: i7-4790k@4.5ghz 1.19v Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Msi z97 g55 SLI  Ram: Kingston HyperX Black 16gb 1600mhz GPU: XFX R9 290X Core Edition PSU: Corsair HX850  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Force series 3 120gb ssd, sandisk ultra 256gb ssd, 1tb blue drive  Keyboard: Rosewill RK9100x Mouse: DeathAdder  Monitors: 3 22 inch on a triple monitor mount

The only reason I went with the S4 instead of the One is because of the larger screen and sd card slot. Now m8's got both! Huge thumbs up there.

My Favorite thing about the M8 is the fact that it's very likely to replace my EVO 3D. 

The build quality looks stunning!

I clicked the link, you should too!

My favorite thing about the HTC One (M8) has to be the version of Android with the hardware inside. I absolutely love fast, yet customizable phones. 

I love the build quality and the curved edges and the best thing HTC has done is the front facing speakers. Kudos to that  ;)

The real speakers and the battery life.

CPU: i7 3770k @ 4.8Ghz Motherboard: Sabertooth Z77 RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance GPU: GTX 780 Case: Corsair 540 Air Storage: 2x Intel 520 SSD Raid 0 PSU: Corsair AX850 Display(s): 1x 27" Samsung Monitor 3x 24" Asus Monitors Cooling: Swifttech H220 Keyboard: Logitech 710+ Mouse: Logitech G500 Headphones: Sennheiser HD 558 --- Internet: http://linustechtips.com/main/uploads/gallery/album_1107/gallery_12431_1107_23677.png My Setup:  http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/image/7922-1-rkcf7io/ -- NAS: 3x WD Red 3TB Drives (RAIDZ-1), 5x 750gb Seagate ES HDD(RAIDZ-1), 120gb SSD for caching, OS: FreeNAS --  Server 1: Xeon E3 1275v2, 32GB of RAM, OS: ESXi 5.5 -- Server 2: Xeon E3 1220v2, 32GB of RAM, OS: ESXi 5.5

I really like the improved construction of this phone. I'm getting fed up with flimsy phones that don't hold up!