Mpow EG3 headset

KINGOFMISFITS

I just ordered a pair of Mpow EG3 headset in A-gold and was wondering if anyone has had a good or bad experience with them as I need to replace my Razer man o war wireless until razer support contacts me with a solution or offer a replacement. 

1 minute ago, KINGOFMISFITS said:

I just ordered a pair of Mpow EG3 headset in A-gold and was wondering if anyone has had a good or bad experience with them as I need to replace my Razer man o war wireless until razer support contacts me with a solution or offer a replacement. 

I own this headset and use it as my daily driver. The Mic is excellent, especially at its price point. The build quality is great, doesn't feel flimsy, it's very solid. 

The sound is great and it had nice deep base. My only issue with it is that you can hear the noise when plugging it in to power the LEDs. 

Other than that, which is only a minor issue, it's a brilliant headset, I definitely recommend it.

System

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

Case: Phanteks eclipse P400A

Motherboard: MSI B550 Gaming Carbon WiFi

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 TI Gaming X Trio

RAM: 16GB XPG D60G CL16 3200MHZ

PSU: Sharkoon SilentStorm Cool Zero 650W

Storage: Crucial P2 1TB

Mpow are alright in general, though the sound is pretty bass-heavy and they're not so well made. Not as good as a more established brand like Razer or HyperX but they do the job, and for that price I really don't think you can complain.

I have some Mpow ANC headphones where the 3.5mm input stopped working after a year, but the rest of it still works perfectly and it was quite cheap so I'm not complaining

Just out of interest, why are you asking for advice after you ordered the product?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.