buying PC parts in bulk ?

TOBLERONE

hello everyone, I wanted to start my own computer shop since long time, saved some money to start but I need your guidance how do I get PC part with the cheapest prices and cheapest delivery method so I can get profit and feed my family, I want legit method no shady stuff I don't want to sell bad stuff to people.my question is how do I get cheapest PC parts , what's the cheapest delivery method, how do I contact sellers like MSI, asu etc ? 

thank you for guidance and I hope you all the very best in your endeavors 

If you are just starting out buying from Amazon is probably the easiest option. 

You won't get big discounts unless you are buying the item by the 100s.

4 minutes ago, TOBLERONE said:

hello everyone, I wanted to start my own computer shop since long time, saved some money to start but I need your guidance how do I get PC part with the cheapest prices and cheapest delivery method so I can get profit and feed my family, I want legit method no shady stuff I don't want to sell bad stuff to people.my question is how do I get cheapest PC parts , what's the cheapest delivery method, how do I contact sellers like MSI, asu etc ? 

thank you for guidance and I hope you all the very best in your endeavors 

You don't buy directly from ASUS, MSI, etc. when you are not buying in the thousands or more.

You are looking for a 'vendor' in this case, but - and this is not trying to sound mean - you should do a LOT of research in different vendors, pricing, support, RMA, etc. based upon the question you have asked.

Please do a lot of research in the business' viability in your area as well.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

4 minutes ago, minibois said:

You don't buy directly from ASUS, MSI, etc. when you are not buying in the thousands or more.

You are looking for a 'vendor' in this case, but - and this is not trying to sound mean - you should do a LOT of research in different vendors, pricing, support, RMA, etc. based upon the question you have asked.

Please do a lot of research in the business' viability in your area as well.

not mean at all very informative thank you 

• 2 weeks later...

Research the market first. 

99% of businesses iirc fail in the first year alone. 

Very easy to go out. 

• 1 month later...

Like mentioned above. Research prices and prices in similar shops in your area. Having a small shop, can be very tough, because you have to buy in bulk of 100's just to make a small cut. This is of course easier for bigger chains and so on. 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

I can share a little advice. I used to be in the parts wholesale business but more on the server side. Usually for servers you start with used parts. By saying used parts I'm referring to decommissioned servers from data centers. You can pull the parts and sell them on eBay or you can refurbish them and sell them as whole servers. It applies to consumer markets too. Just look for the R2 vendor in your area and you can find tons of Dell Optiplex, Precision, or HP Z series workstation, etc. Again you can refurbish them or sell them by parts. 

Eventually you will get your own licenses and certificates, and find your own supplier. There are a lot of auctions that's only available to certain vendors, and you can be one of them eventually. Even Intel has these liquidation auctions, and you can get lucky if there are some lines that nobody else is interested in. I still get these auction lists from time to time but I'm not doing much of these anymore. 

Anyways that's just some very general advice. It really takes time and effort. And connections is very important if you wanna move up in the industry. I spent about 12 years to get where I was. But after all, if you are starting a small local store, my advice is focus on service first, not all people have the know-how on computers and you won't believe how many people bring their computers for service just because a loose connector, a corrupted operating system, or even a defective VGA cable. These could earn you the first gold into the game. And then consider buying used parts from you local customers and flip them. It is not that profitable but at least it should make you a living.