Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ManosMax13

Why are my Samsung device's screens so glossy.

Posted · Original PosterOP

I have a galaxy tab a (2016) and a galaxy note 10 lite and when there is light in the room I can always see the reflection of me or something in the screen and its very distracting. However my 100 dollar lg monitor doesnt seem to have that problem and only when there is extreme light it becomes reflective. Why does samsung make its screens like that???

ALL phones and tablets are like that.

PC monitors have an anti-glare layer on the surface to prevent reflections. Its a larger surface and you cant just change its orientation all the time like you would with handheld devices.

You dont want that anto-glare on your phones and tablets. Glare and reflections are easier to deal with.

Awareness is key. Never enough, even in the face of futility. Speak the truth as if you may never get to say it again. This world is full of ugly. Change it they say. The only way is to reveal the ugly. To change the truth you must first acknowledge it. Never pretend it isn't there. Never bend the knee.

Please quote my post in your reply, so that I will be notified and can respond to it. Thanks.