Good and Quite Water-cooling Fans??

Aleks

Hey! Within the next couple of months i will have setup my water loop in an NZXT Switch 810! I'm really excited but i cant seem to find some good fans. Do you guys know of any fans that are good when it comes to radiator cooling, have some kind of led lighting, and are QUITE? All help would be really appreciated! Thanks!

- Aleks

BetFenix Fans are ok, not the best for RAD:

http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/products/accessories/spectre-led/

http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/products/accessories/spectre-pro-led/

But honestly, if you are going water cooling - you want performance versus "bling". :) Maybe some Corsair SP fans with the Red rings, and then use red LED fans elsewhere on your rig...

There is also the CM Sickle Flow that come with red LED...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

The best fans will be noctua nf-f12's, Silverstone air penetrators (you have to make sure you get the right ones) or scythe gentle typhoons.

I hope this helps you out!

Have fun with the build!

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

The best fans will be noctua nf-f12's, Silverstone air penetrators (you have to make sure you get the right ones) or scythe gentle typhoons.

I hope this helps you out!

Have fun with the build!

The noctuas are amazing, but unfortunately i cannot stand the color scheme,,just not for me, im checking out the air penetrators and liking what i see :) thanks for the help!

I would recommend getting performance fans for your rad and then maybe an LED lighting kit to supplement it for the lighting you want. You will get better lighting and better cooling overall.

phobya have a LED lineup of rad fans..

the air penetrators are good

tbh, not really a fabulous LED rad fan available.

airdeano

I understand it is hard to get a good LED rad fan. I suppose i will get a pair of alchemy strips! :) thanks for all the help!

Alright here we go, there are tons of good radiator fans. LED not so much, but there are some. Regardless most let you pop in leds (of your choice) and LEDs are pretty cheep and just run off molex.

You got the;

NF-F12s

GT AP 13s, 14s, 15s

Karma Flow 2

SP120

Cougar Vortex

Noiseblocker Blacksilent Pro

Spectre Pro

Yate Loons