I need your opinion on my Build

Budget (including currency):  $950 if less is possible that’d be amazing 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Minecraft, GTA V, GMod and school work

Other details: No peripherals needed, This is my final build I’ve tweaked something’s and wanted any last opinions before I order my parts. Also I know there are new releases for Big Navi and Ryzen but hopefully this build if future proof and maybe I’ll be able to sell some parts and upgrade when released but as for now I’d prefer to keep my budget low but maximize potential as I won’t require to much hardware to run any of the games I’ve listed as I’ll only be using this computer to Game moderately and use for remote learning as school starts again and Thank you lastly to anybody in the forums who has helped me and sorry if I’ve spammed the forums but it’s my first PC Build.

Here are my thoughts:

For the memory, Curcial isn't the most reliable brand (they are still fine), but if possible for a good price, I would try to get Corsair or G.Skill memory.

I'm guessing you are going to be using the stock Wraith Stealth cooler. If you want a better cooler (Wraith Spire), you could get the 3600X if you want.

You'll probably want to get some fans for the front of the case. Either 2x 120mm or 2x 140mm.

Other then that, it looks really good!

11 minutes ago, JustAnotherDolla said:

Also I know there are new releases for Big Navi and Ryzen but hopefully this build if future proof and maybe I’ll be able to sell some parts and upgrade when

by nov , rtx3060 shall be out

define your futureproof plz

monitor setup?

pay little extra for top tier nvme ssd , eg sx8200 pro

you may consider 5700 and flash xt bios

Just now, dfsgsfa said:

by nov , rtx3060 shall be out

define your futureproof plz

monitor setup?

pay little extra for top tier nvme ssd , eg sx8200 pro

you may consider 5700 and flash xt bios

I’ll consider a 5700 and a better SSD, also my monitor is 144hz. And by future proof I’m talking about my GPU and CPU

2 minutes ago, Caroline said:

$70 for that case.......?? now that's what I call a rip-off.

Even an N400 has better airflow. Look for one that has at least 1 decent air intake or that graphics card will be a furnace.

I'd go for a normal SATA SSD, why? it's the only drive and you don't want to overheat an m.2, also you'll only use the computer for games so nVME is somewhat pointless.

Thanks I’ll look into a normal SATA SSD and I’ll definitely look into the N400 case.

4 minutes ago, Louie Friesen said:

Here are my thoughts:

For the memory, Curcial isn't the most reliable brand (they are still fine), but if possible for a good price, I would try to get Corsair or G.Skill memory.

I'm guessing you are going to be using the stock Wraith Stealth cooler. If you want a better cooler (Wraith Spire), you could get the 3600X if you want.

You'll probably want to get some fans for the front of the case. Either 2x 120mm or 2x 140mm.

Other then that, it looks really good!

Good looks I’ll look into pricing of the 3600x and definitely some fans for my case

1 minute ago, JustAnotherDolla said:

And by future proof I’m talking about my GPU and CPU

imagine 5700 is a gtx1080, which shall last at least 3 yrs high settings and fps

and 3600... unless you jump into video editting / render stuff

3 minutes ago, Caroline said:

nvme for garry's mod and writing history essays. top tier meme build.

for just $20 more you get top model nvme with 3000+ read and write , dram and tlc cache

though imo sweet spot is 500gb range

21 minutes ago, Caroline said:

$70 for that case.......?? now that's what I call a rip-off.

Even an N400 has better airflow. Look for one that has at least 1 decent air intake or that graphics card will be a furnace.

I'd go for a normal SATA SSD, why? it's the only drive and you don't want to overheat an m.2, also you'll only use the computer for games so nVME is somewhat pointless.

How about the NR600 case? Would that case also be good for airflow it’s a bit more modern and sleek then the NR400.

18 minutes ago, Caroline said:

just... don't.

Is this a trend again? 

The 5700 and XT cards are different, just because they share a number doesn't means they're the same. The XT uses more power, power that the board of a regular 5700 can't provide properly, that's why the XT costs more.

nvme for garry's mod and writing history essays. top tier meme build.

Would you recommend sticking with the 5600xt or 5700?

Just now, Caroline said:

Full mesh front, that's way better than glass or plastic. NZXT cases have 0 airflow even if you add the frontal fans.

Only mentioned the N400 because I have it as a reference, it's cheapo and has decent airflow.

2 fans in the front and the rear one should be enough, you'll be using the stock cooler amirite.

Yes I’ll be using a stock cooler thanks for the input I appreciate it you’ve been very helpful and I’ll go with the N400 but I lean more to the N600 cause if it’s design