Hot air from fan over cpu

O_Bsnacks

i just installed 6 fans in my case 3 in the front 1 in the back and two on top the one over the cpu i felt is blowing pretty hot air but my cpu temp while gaming is only 60c to 65c or lower i just wanted to know if this was normal. 

thanks

Very normal. 40c already feels like "pretty hot air", your body is basically useless for probing computer temperatures.

Always use a monitoring software, instead of going by your feelings. HwInfo64 is a really popular one.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

but the thing is when i check my bios to see my fan rpm my cpu and system are fine then the rest say zero rpm but they are spinning 

1 minute ago, O_Bsnacks said:

but the thing is when i check my bios to see my fan rpm my cpu and system are fine then the rest say zero rpm but they are spinning 

Did you use fan splitters or fan hubs, instead of manually filling each fan header on the motherboard? Then it is normal, as the slots that are empty on the motherboard report 0 rpm.

yes i used a fan splitter because my fans have two options to plug into on is a 3 pin and the other is a 4pin molex and it didnt know if i was ok the the molex to hang when i plug it into the motherboard if it is i would like to change it

9 minutes ago, O_Bsnacks said:

but will the fan splitter limit rpm to a low number 

no, it will only show the rpm number of a single fan, but that is all. All the fans will still be as fast as they would.

23 hours ago, O_Bsnacks said:

BIOS is not really stressing system. Like at all.

22 hours ago, O_Bsnacks said:

Will smart fan still work with the fan splitter?

Yes.

Overall, what you are experiencing is everything working as they should. I would be more worried if fan on CPU cooler wouldn't move hot air off the cooler.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv