Media player for 2 audio tracks?

Hello, I recently set my Shadowplay to 2 audio tracks to separate my microphone audio from my game audio. When I open them in Windows Movie & TV it only plays one track. It works fine in my editing software but I want to be able to preview them. I tried VLC already and I couldn't get it to work

I used VLC to get two video tracks and one audio track working at the same time, I'd assume that two audio tracks would also work. It isn't the most convenient thing to setup, though, so something else would perhaps be beneficial if you intent to use it a lot.

PC SPECS: CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.4GHz - Mobo: Asrock Extreme 4 (Z77) - GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr 2GB - RAM: Crucial Ballistix 2x4GB (8GB) 1600MHz CL8 + 1x8GB - Storage: SSD: Sandisk Extreme II 120GB. HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: be quiet! Pure Power L8 630W semi modular  - Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D  - OS: Windows 7

Maybe Audacity? It is for audio editing, but nothing prevents you from using it to just listen. Unless you are looking to view video at the same time. For that just open multiple instances of VLC. You may need to setup global hotkey to start both at the same time.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv