What amperage does Gigabyte-Z370P use?

Elija
Go to solution Solved by Fasauceome,
18 minutes ago, Elija said:

What do you mean you reccomend that case?

Make sure to use the quote button so that we can see your responses.

Are you talking about the Silverstone Sugo SG13? That's just the header of my signature, a little gag I throw around because I like the case a lot. You can expand my signature for more stuff and some interesting links, but they don't pertain to this post per se, they're just things that are in my signature for every post I make.

You can edit your signature too, from the settings menu in your profile.

I am building a computer and want to know what amperage the I found n amazon uses so I can know which power supply to get.

Amps are dependent on the workload, but people don't tend to measure or discuss amperage when talking about the motherboard, usually it's wattage. Voltage is the secondary factor, but the motherboard of any given PC accepts and delivers dozens of different voltages depending on the component in question.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

8 minutes ago, Elija said:

what cpu/gpu are u using? Power consumption isn't a case of the board used, it's mostly dependend on GPU and CPU unless you have 10-20 HDDs

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

18 minutes ago, Elija said:

Make sure to use the quote button so that we can see your responses.

Are you talking about the Silverstone Sugo SG13? That's just the header of my signature, a little gag I throw around because I like the case a lot. You can expand my signature for more stuff and some interesting links, but they don't pertain to this post per se, they're just things that are in my signature for every post I make.

You can edit your signature too, from the settings menu in your profile.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad