Looking for a new case

1 hour ago, Damian026 said:

So to be clear I need an 1 ARGB fan splitter to a 4 ARGB fan splitter? Because the port is ARGB

So would this one work for that?: https://www.amazon.nl/Cooler-Master-1-naar-3-splitterkabel-connector/dp/B07Z816DQ7/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?__mk_nl_NL=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&dchild=1&keywords=argb%2Bfan%2Bsplitter&qid=1592837928&sr=8-1-fkmr0&th=1

No, it comes with the rgb daisy chain fan connectors already, there are two cords. A 3 pin fan power and a 3 pin rgb. They are separate, you can daisy chain even more fans to the rgb, but the fan power you cannot, they only come with a 3-1 fan splitter. You can buy 8-1 or 4-1 fan connector boxes under 14 bucks on amazon. You do not need to look for argb splitters you need to find fan splitters if you want them connected all to one fan port 

3 minutes ago, IC4 said:

No, it comes with the rgb daisy chain fan connectors already, there are two cords. A 3 pin fan power and a 3 pin rgb. They are separate, you can daisy chain even more fans to the rgb, but the fan power you cannot, they only come with a 3-1 fan splitter. You can buy 8-1 or 4-1 fan connector boxes under 14 bucks on amazon. You do not need to look for argb splitters you need to find fan splitters if you want them connected all to one fan port 

Ah I see. Thanks again

2 minutes ago, Damian026 said:

Ah I see. Thanks again

Something like SilverStone Technology Silverstone 8-Port PWM Fan Hub/Splitter for 4-Pin & 3-Pin Fans in Black SST-CPF04-USA (Newest Version) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N3HP8S5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_dco8EbNG0B7CG

I can tell your from a different country so if this isn’t available just look for something similar. Plenty of things like this are everywhere

2 minutes ago, IC4 said:

Something like SilverStone Technology Silverstone 8-Port PWM Fan Hub/Splitter for 4-Pin & 3-Pin Fans in Black SST-CPF04-USA (Newest Version) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N3HP8S5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_dco8EbNG0B7CG

I can tell your from a different country so if this isn’t available just look for something similar. Plenty of things like this are everywhere

The only thing i can find here simmliar to that is this. Is this correct? https://www.amazon.nl/dp/B087FY5CNT/?coliid=ILJ0HWAEA2YXZ&colid=2YYX0UT6UQ1OG&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

1 minute ago, Damian026 said:

The only thing i can find here simmliar to that is this. Is this correct? https://www.amazon.nl/dp/B087FY5CNT/?coliid=ILJ0HWAEA2YXZ&colid=2YYX0UT6UQ1OG&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

I don’t speak the language so it’s hard to read the description but from the pictures yes that looks like it will let you connect all the fans to one port. 

13 minutes ago, IC4 said:

I don’t speak the language so it’s hard to read the description but from the pictures yes that looks like it will let you connect all the fans to one port. 

Alright and it doesn't matter that is connected to the motherboard through Sata?

17 minutes ago, IC4 said:

And yeah sorry about that I used translate to translate the page. 
image.thumb.png.784b4cad508706114738972305c288c6.png

And yeah sorry about that I used translate to translate the page. 
image.thumb.png.784b4cad508706114738972305c288c6.png

Alright and it doesn't matter that is connected to the motherboard through Sata?

It’s hard to tell because I can’t read the entire description but it’s supposed to be powered through sata but there’s another connector that’s just a normal 4 pin for your motherboard, so your motherboard can detect them and change the speed with voltages. Because these are 3 pin fans. Tldr sata powers the box which powers the fans, then there is meant to be a extra cable that comes out and connects the box to motherboard for the signal. 

1 minute ago, IC4 said:

It’s hard to tell because I can’t read the entire description but it’s supposed to be powered through sata but there’s another connector that’s just a normal 4 pin for your motherboard, so your motherboard can detect them and change the speed with voltages. Because these are 3 pin fans. Tldr sata powers the box which powers the fans, then there is meant to be a extra cable that comes out and connects the box to motherboard for the signal. 

image.png.0538903bb95b55aa29e706353469a6b5.png

I think that it has that

image.png.0538903bb95b55aa29e706353469a6b5.png

I think that it has that

Looks right to me! 

Just now, IC4 said:

Looks right to me! 

And I just realized that it's out of stock. And that this is basically the only one I could find. I have seen some other weird looking ones but I don't know about them. Because they dont look like this type of hub they look like this:

image.png.8fa887e059185bba9e5d05445ca8f754.png image.thumb.png.465e44020bfb78947f63e6d3691f457e.png

And I just realized that it's out of stock. And that this is basically the only one I could find. I have seen some other weird looking ones but I don't know about them. Because they dont look like this type of hub they look like this:

image.png.8fa887e059185bba9e5d05445ca8f754.png image.thumb.png.465e44020bfb78947f63e6d3691f457e.png

This should also work 

20 minutes ago, IC4 said:

This should also work 

Ah cool!

2 hours ago, IC4 said:

So about the ''daisy chaining'' that's like connecting fans with each other right through cables. Yeah that's the farest I've gotten trying to search for it. Like if I buy a seperate fan do I have to look out that that specific fan has like a ''daisy chain'' compatible cable or something?  

14 minutes ago, Damian026 said:

So about the ''daisy chaining'' that's like connecting fans with each other right through cables. Yeah that's the farest I've gotten trying to search for it. Like if I buy a seperate fan do I have to look out that that specific fan has like a ''daisy chain'' compatible cable or something?  

Well I think different brands handle it differently like my deep cool had a male and female rgb cable so I could plug them into each other and then plug the female end into the motherboard, if you want to add more fans maybe a rgb splitter might be needed depending on the type of fan you get 

2 minutes ago, IC4 said:

Well I think different brands handle it differently like my deep cool had a male and female rgb cable so I could plug them into each other and then plug the female end into the motherboard, if you want to add more fans maybe a rgb splitter might be needed depending on the type of fan you get 

But hold on the the stock cooler master fans can be daisy chained? Do you perhaps know if these can also be daisy chained: https://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-MasterFan-MF120R-transparant/dp/B0788C4978/ref=sr_1_2?__mk_nl_NL=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=2MI3XFLD1ABPJ&dchild=1&keywords=cooler+master+masterfan+mf120r&qid=1592853616&s=electronics&sprefix=cooler+master%2Celectronics%2C159&sr=1-2

36 minutes ago, Damian026 said:

I’d have to look when I get off work but most likely they can

38 minutes ago, Damian026 said:

If your going to spend 30 dollars per fan though, I would just increase your case budget and buy a case with a better rgb setup then this one, consider a Corsair case. 

2 minutes ago, IC4 said:

If your going to spend 30 dollars per fan though, I would just increase your case budget and buy a case with a better rgb setup then this one, consider a Corsair case. 

What kind of corsair case would you recommend that would be compatible with my motherboard and isnt so complicated as this one

2 hours ago, IC4 said:

Also that's the US price. Here where I live that fan is around 15 euros. And euros and dollars are kinda simmliar

On 6/17/2020 at 9:07 PM, Damian026 said:

So I have been having problems with the CPU temp with my current PC case (Sharkoon VG5-W blue). With help from other people on this forum, we have basically concluded that airflow and poor cable management were the problem. But with this case its very hard to move cables out of the way of the fans. Plus there are brackets in the way of the fans with only 2 real holes per fan. And these brackets cannot be removed. But we managed to sort of move the cables out of the way, not entirely tho and that made the temps drop 3-4 degrees celcius. But yeah after a 20 minute stress test the cpu is still sitting at 91 degrees celcius. However with gaming its a bit cooler which is logical, but its still hot. Around 80-87 degrees celcius, keep in mind the settings for the game arent on the highest here. So I thought a new case might help here for best fortnite merch . So my question is: Are there any cases below 100 euros that provide: Good airflow, a good cable management system and perhaps also look good with some rgb fans? 

Thanks in advance. 

Oh that actually looks kind of nice!

20 hours ago, Damian026 said:

What kind of corsair case would you recommend that would be compatible with my motherboard and isnt so complicated as this one

https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categories/Products/Cases/Software-Control-and-Monitoring-Cases/iCUE-465X-RGB-Mid-Tower-ATX-Smart-Case/p/CC-9011189-WW
this uses a usb 2.0 port on your motherboard and comes with a nice controller. I like this setup a lot more 

2 hours ago, IC4 said:

https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categories/Products/Cases/Software-Control-and-Monitoring-Cases/iCUE-465X-RGB-Mid-Tower-ATX-Smart-Case/p/CC-9011189-WW
this uses a usb 2.0 port on your motherboard and comes with a nice controller. I like this setup a lot more 

Okay yeah that case is very good. So if I just plug it into the motherboard with the usb connector I can control it through their Icue software. Besides that it looks kind of simmliar to the cooler master case!

2 hours ago, IC4 said:

Also, any corsair 120mm fan would be compatible with this case right? Also this case looks like it has ARGB fans (the stock fans), or am I mistaken?