Ok, I lost the thread of the discussion.
- My father isn't scared of the transition from macOS to Win;
- Windows IS NOT a shit, you can do literally everything;
- My father use only a Mac with the mouse, no iPad, no trackpad;
- He don't need so much power;
- An iMac with 4 or 6 cores with a 4GB VRAM GPU is simply great for him;
- A good PC costs 700€.
- I love Hackintosh (I did a hackOS Catalina 4 months ago with my Acer Aspire 3 laptop) but it is illegal to use it for work;
7 hours ago, Ashley said:
you can do it in software lol, no hardware mods needed.
I know that, but in my case was slightly different to repair it