GOD DAMN IT WINDOWS 8.1

Deleon.David

i upgraded to windows 8.1
and now i cant drag and drop.
what the shit bill gates, why you do this.
HELP ME GUYS

What do you mean by drag and drop?

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

What do you mean by drag and drop?

dragging and dropping icons on the desktop

Wtf does Bill Gates have to do with this?

it was a joke mate :P

dragging and dropping icons on the desktop

it was a joke mate :P

Well... right click send to desktop takes less effort than drag and drop.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

Well... right click send to desktop takes less effort than drag and drop.

i cant drag an icon from the left side of the screen to the right

i cant drag an icon from the left side of the screen to the right

what, why wouldn't you be able to do that. I seem to be able to do it just fine.

what, why wouldn't you be able to do that. I seem to be able to do it just fine.

exactly why i need help... i dont understand why i cant... what is life, i've searched the net and you're my last hope LTT

exactly why i need help... i dont understand why i cant... what is life, i've searched the net and you're my last hope LTT

Just to be sure that I didn't misunderstand. You're on the desktop, and you're trying to drag an icon on the desktop, from the left side, to the right side. Correct?

Just to be sure that I didn't misunderstand. You're on the desktop, and you're trying to drag an icon on the desktop, from the left side, to the right side. Correct?

correct...

hold left click

drag to the right side of the screen

cant...

Shut down the PC, pray that it is going to work, start it again. If it is not working, then you are probably doing something wrong and is time for a fresh install :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Shut down the PC, pray that it is going to work, start it again. If it is not working, then you are probably doing something wrong and is time for a fresh install :D

didn't work, should i kill my self now?

78Ccm.png

untick this

While on desktop

Right click > View and there it is.

unticked... doesnt work... what is life

guys note that i can drop things to the desk top from folders but after i place them down i cant move them ever again,,,

guys note that i can drop things to the desk top from folders but after i place them down i cant move them ever again,,,

it sounds like you have auto arrange on.

it sounds like you have auto arrange on.

it's the first thing i checked

unticked... doesnt work... what is life....baby don't hurt me....don't hurt me.....no more!   ;)  :D