PC problems for the win.

So I recently went started building myself a new custom gaming pc and I've been having serious problems so far. My system specs:

*Ryzen 9 3900x

*Gigabyte Aorus X570 Master wifi motherboard

*Gigabyte Aorus RTX 2080 Super

*Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3600mhz CL18

*Gigabyte Aorus RGB 360mm AIO 

*Samsung 970 evo m.2 nvme 500gb

*Samsung 970 evo m.2 nvme1tb

*Seagate Barracuda 5400 rpm 4tb

*Corsair hx1000i 

I have checked every connection and every plug so far with no luck. I have already sent back both my motherboard and cpu thinking they were DOA. I have even tried only booting with one ram module installed and still nothing. I'm starting to get really nervous and upset about this $3000+ endeavor I have sent myself on. Can anyone help? Thank you. 

Hi and welcome! 

I'd like to ask a few questions before suggestions if you don't mind?

When you power on, do the fans and lights come on? 

Does the PSU "click" when you push the power button?

Have you plugged in the motherboard speaker for any beep codes?

Have you cleared the cmos with the little jumper? Is it still there?

Do you have another PSU laying around to try perhaps?

Thank you for responding. When I turn the psu on, after about a second or two the ram rgb turns on without ever powering the system on. When i press the power on switch, whether on the tower or on the mobo itself, I hear two beeps that sound like a cross between mechanical grinding and electrical beeping. Then nothing happens, I dont even get an error code on the mobo. 

9 minutes ago, Wookieman1997 said:

Thank you for responding. When I turn the psu on, after about a second or two the ram rgb turns on without ever powering the system on. When i press the power on switch, whether on the tower or on the mobo itself, I hear two beeps that sound like a cross between mechanical grinding and electrical beeping. Then nothing happens, I dont even get an error code on the mobo. 

Try a different PSU. Borrow one from a working rig. 

So I tried a different power supply with no luck. Would a bios flash or bios update fix anything?

1 minute ago, Wookieman1997 said:

So I tried a different power supply with no luck. Would a bios flash or bios update fix anything?

It's possible. Will you be able to flash it if it doesn't power on?

I tried updating bios but the motherboard isnt getting power so it didnt work

1 hour ago, Wookieman1997 said:

I tried updating bios but the motherboard isnt getting power so it didnt work

OK.

Here's what I would do at this point. 

Remove one thing at a time until that board seems to power up.

That means remove the USB stuff.

Then one HDD/SSD at a time.

Then the video card

Then the memory.....

At some point this needs to turn on. We just need to find out what's preventing it.

1 minute ago, ShrimpBrime said:

Then the memory.....

^ do this 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

So I have the system components out of the case and on a make shift test bench. I went through the process recommended and theirs still nothing. First I tried booting the system with the gpu, cpu, and ram installed. I removed the gpu first, then the ram. The only thing connected to my psu is the cpu, cpu cooler (which I switched out for the stock amd heatsink), and the motherboard. No luck still. 

So after much anguish...I have figured out what my problem is. My PSU decided to take a crap on me but the good news is that I now have a pc that is working now. Thank you guys all so very much for the help. I really do appreciate it. 

5 minutes ago, Wookieman1997 said:

So after much anguish...I have figured out what my problem is. My PSU decided to take a crap on me but the good news is that I now have a pc that is working now. Thank you guys all so very much for the help. I really do appreciate it. 

Well, tear downs for diagnostics really blows, but looks like you've gotten it figured out. Damn PSU. Give it a good kick for me! XD