Get Asus's attention for resupply

G_K

I am trying to contact Asus but they aren't getting back to me. The gaming router on amazon hasn't been in stock for 2 months now and i and a couple other people i know want to buy this product, Does anyone know how to get asus's attention on this. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07HR8ZFG8/?coliid=I2RI80ACGV4NSN&colid=2B0ANTEL03ZG9&th=1

and yes amazon UK  

what asus.jpg

Do other resellers have it?

ALso why get a gaming router like this? There is a lot of marketing bs in these, and your probably better off with something else, but depends on your usecase.

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Do other resellers have it?

ALso why get a gaming router like this? There is a lot of marketing bs in these, and your probably better off with something else, but depends on your usecase.

Other online shops dont have it in stock either plus got amazon prime for delivery and i need something like this i had the asus lyras and they couldn't handle that many devices plus i was limited with the lyras handling the speed so if i get this it can handle all the devices within the household and handle the 420mbps internet connection 

Just now, GAMING KNIBBSE said:

Other online shops dont have it in stock either plus got amazon prime for delivery and i need something like this i had the asus lyras and they couldn't handle that many devices plus i was limited with the lyras handling the speed so if i get this it can handle all the devices within the household and handle the 420mbps internet connection 

How about multiple access points? They normally handle lots of wifi devices much better than a single access point like thisone. How big is your house? Do you have wired networking in the house?

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

How about multiple access points? They normally handle lots of wifi devices much better than a single access point like thisone. How big is your house? Do you have wired networking in the house?

ps3 x1 wired) , ps4 x2 wired) , amazon fire sticks x4 wired) , Pc x2 wired) , TV's x4 wired) , laptop x1 wired) ,

psvita x1 wireless) , Ipad 5x wireless) , Iphones x5 wireless) , laptops x9 wireless) , amazon echo x3 wireless) , amazon echo show x2 wireless) ,    

Asus’s attention is probably already on it.  I suspect a covid issue.  There have been weird supply chain issues.  “For want of a nail the Kingdom was lost” stuff.  They may be able to get everything but one minor weird part like a button top or something but it can hold up the Entire manufacturing process.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Just now, GAMING KNIBBSE said:

ps3 x1 wired) , ps4 x2 wired) , amazon fire sticks x4 wired) , Pc x2 wired) , TV's x4 wired) , laptop x1 wired) ,

psvita x1 wireless) , Ipad 5x wireless) , Iphones x5 wireless) , laptops x9 wireless) , amazon echo x3 wireless) , amazon echo show x2 wireless) ,    

Since you seem to have devices wired, id probably get something like the unifi system, then run a few access points in different places, gives you a much better wifi experiency than any wifi ap can provide.