Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OnionRings

how to unlink fill boxes in adobe reader

Posted · Original PosterOP

Im trying to fill out a western union form and there are 2 date boxes, date of purchase and date of filling out form, when I edit 1 box it matches the other box, how do I change them independently?

CPU - Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.2GHz | RAM - 16GB LPX 3600 | MB - MSI Tomohawk MAX | Boot - Adata SP900 250GB | HDD - 1TB WD Blue | GPU - EVGA XC 2060 6GB.

You can't edit anything with Reader. Thats paid feature on pretty much any PDF environment. I usually print any form giving me trouble. You could try and whine to their customer support. Chances are that its copy-protected so it would be much more trouble to get even editing working if you had tools for it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Posted · Original PosterOP
On 5/20/2020 at 1:41 PM, LogicalDrm said:

You can't edit anything with Reader. Thats paid feature on pretty much any PDF environment. I usually print any form giving me trouble. You could try and whine to their customer support. Chances are that its copy-protected so it would be much more trouble to get even editing working if you had tools for it.

Thanks, I didn't even get it to work so im just gonna print it out. I didn't have the funds to buy ink cus long story short, we washed 2400$ in money orders. Thats what im trying to fix.

CPU - Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.2GHz | RAM - 16GB LPX 3600 | MB - MSI Tomohawk MAX | Boot - Adata SP900 250GB | HDD - 1TB WD Blue | GPU - EVGA XC 2060 6GB.