how to unlink fill boxes in adobe reader

Im trying to fill out a western union form and there are 2 date boxes, date of purchase and date of filling out form, when I edit 1 box it matches the other box, how do I change them independently?

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

You can't edit anything with Reader. Thats paid feature on pretty much any PDF environment. I usually print any form giving me trouble. You could try and whine to their customer support. Chances are that its copy-protected so it would be much more trouble to get even editing working if you had tools for it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 5/20/2020 at 1:41 PM, LogicalDrm said:

You can't edit anything with Reader. Thats paid feature on pretty much any PDF environment. I usually print any form giving me trouble. You could try and whine to their customer support. Chances are that its copy-protected so it would be much more trouble to get even editing working if you had tools for it.

Thanks, I didn't even get it to work so im just gonna print it out. I didn't have the funds to buy ink cus long story short, we washed 2400$ in money orders. Thats what im trying to fix.

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB