AMD upgrade path

I am actually thinking to build a new pc in few weeks. I currently have a GeForce 210 and plan to buy a 2060 super after few months but in the meanwhile should I buy a 3300x and use my 210 as a display output or should I buy an APU ?

Are you on a budget? If so what is it, if your cpu budget is 120 dollars the 3300x is pretty wicked for its price, but new cpus and gpus are coming out this year, I think even apus as well. You should wait 

3 minutes ago, amankalyan said:

I am actually thinking to build a new pc in few weeks. I currently have a GeForce 210 and plan to buy a 2060 super after few months but in the meanwhile should I buy a 3300x and use my 210 as a display output or should I buy an APU ?

The 2060 is more powerful than any APU in the market.

I would recommend to go with the 3300X and the 2060.

The 2060 is a huge upgrade,because the GT 210 is the worst graphics card made in the last decade.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

2 hours ago, IC4 said:

Are you on a budget? If so what is it, if your cpu budget is 120 dollars the 3300x is pretty wicked for its price, but new cpus and gpus are coming out this year, I think even apus as well. You should wait 

Yea you could say so. I am just building my first pc and I am gonna buy the parts in batches. Can't afford to buy them all at once. 

2 hours ago, Vishera said:

The 2060 is more powerful than any APU in the market.

I would recommend to go with the 3300X and the 2060.

The 2060 is a huge upgrade,because the GT 210 is the worst graphics card made in the last decade.

Yea. My current pc is almost an decade old too at this point. 

This is, honestly, the worst time to build a PC.  

Since the lock downs have started, I've had 3 friends all ask me to help build them PC's and the selection of parts available right now is garbage.  Give it a little time, wait for production to catch up, and absolutely wait for the 3300 or even the 3100 to come out. 

1 hour ago, pstarlord said:

This is, honestly, the worst time to build a PC.  

Since the lock downs have started, I've had 3 friends all ask me to help build them PC's and the selection of parts available right now is garbage.  Give it a little time, wait for production to catch up, and absolutely wait for the 3300 or even the 3100 to come out. 

Okay will wait then.