LIAN LI O11 Dynamic XL air cooling/aio setup

PcNewbieCA

Hello, I have a Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL , and I was wondering what would be the best fan/radiator set up?

I got a real good deal on my 6 LL Corsair RGB fans 4x LL120MM and 2x LL140MM, I got them for only $175 CAD when it would have costed me $372. 

I also have a x62 NZXT 280MM aio cooler.

I wanted to know where should I place my fans?

I was thinking about putting my radiator on the top but wasn't sure if I should make it exhaust or intake

and 3 LL120MM fans as exhaust on the side and 1 LL120MM for the back rear as an exhaust as well.

The last two LL140MM fans I wanted to put at the bottom since it supports 280MM at the bottom, as intake for the case.

Place your aio on top, 2-120mm on side, and the other 2-120mm on bottom

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

Wait I also have my two LL140MM fans left over, and what should my aio be put as? an intake or exhaust? 

So should  I not make full use of all the fan slots? I have enough for the backrear/side/bottom . (120mm/120mm x3/ 140mm 2)

Does the Kraken come with fans?

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

I will assume the Kraken comes with fans. Since the LL fans are superior and its best to mantain a balanced airflow I would use the Kraken as intake on the front. This would also make the radiator easier to clean because the fans would be behind the radiator. Then I would do both 140mm fans as outtake on the top and 3 intake fans on the bottom. 

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Just now, Vandorlot said:

I will assume the Kraken comes with fans. Since the LL fans are superior and its best to mantain a balanced airflow I would use the Kraken as intake on the front. This would also make the radiator easier to clean because the fans would be behind the radiator. Then I would do both 140mm fans as outtake on the top and 3 intake fans on the bottom. 

I would just sell the last fan as it basically woudln't change the temperatures, but it will still add to noise and you could only put it on the panel with the mobo but it won't look very good with just one fan on it.

My Rig

Peripherals

27 minutes ago, Vandorlot said:

I would just sell the last fan as it basically woudln't change the temperatures, but it will still add to noise and you could only put it on the panel with the mobo but it won't look very good with just one fan on it.

I see, one more question what do you mean last one 

Why can't I put it at the back ?? 

This is my case

PC-O11D XL - A brilliant upgrade of the O11D. | LIAN LI is a ...

Corsair LL120 is one of the worst performing fans on radiator. (source: LL120 TPU review)

If you don't care about noise and higher temp, those fans are okay-ish, at least they have some pretty RGB.

Intel I7-10700KF stock - Noctua NH-D15 - A15+A12x25 

Micron Ballistix Sport LT 4133MHz CL17-21-21-40 @1.45v

GIGABYTE AORUS 3090 Xtreme 1905MHz@0.919v/2010MHz@1.063v +900/750 memory clock

Seasonic PX-1000

Lian-Li Lancool II Mesh 

Okay everyone seems to be confused , I already have my own nzxt fans that came with my radiator I'm planning to use them still attached to the radiator,  I just want to know where to place my radiator and other llfans