Troubleshooting

Is there anyone i can personally pay to help me fix this problem with my PC, It crashes very often so I tested the hardware and got these error messages:

Error verifying data in RAM, The data written to memory is not the same as the information read from memory. This is a very serious error and it’s highly likely that your computer is about to lock up or crash

FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.471224523, expected less than 0.4 Hardware failure detected, consult stress.txt file.

I took out each stick of RAM one at a time and the problem remained

Specs: image.png.41cdc40000e3c269d3b89daf102dacf4.png

2 hours ago, landon10908 said:

Is there anyone i can personally pay to help me fix this problem with my PC, It crashes very often so I tested the hardware and got these error messages:

Error verifying data in RAM, The data written to memory is not the same as the information read from memory. This is a very serious error and it’s highly likely that your computer is about to lock up or crash

FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.471224523, expected less than 0.4 Hardware failure detected, consult stress.txt file.

I took out each stick of RAM one at a time and the problem remained

Specs: image.png.41cdc40000e3c269d3b89daf102dacf4.png

Hi,

With what did you test ram to get such an info ?

For RAM testing always use MemTest. Is the RAM still under warranty ? Is this a new, store bought PC  ? How long after building/buying this system crashes started?

Ryzen 5 3600 || Gigabyte Gaming OC RTX 2060 Super || B450A-PRO || G.SKILL Ripjaws 3200MHz CL15 2x8GB