Titan black confirmed by evga with specs!

totjup5

http://www.evga.com/articles/00822/

In school, so I don't have much time to comment, but the specs are pretty much what was leaked.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

its been released yesterday ;)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

EVGA has announced several versions of the GTX Titan Black.

The standard Titan Black will have a speed of 889mhz with a boost of 980mhz

and a memory speed of 7000mhz

post-961-0-48788200-1392821174.jpg

The SuperClocked will have a speed of 972mhz a boost of 1072mhz and memoryspeed of 7000mhz

post-961-0-17655700-1392821180.jpg

The signature edition will feature the same speeds as the SC but will have some extra goodies.

post-961-0-71646300-1392821187.jpg

next to these three aircooled models there will also be 2 watercooled models.

the hydrocopper edition will feature a speed of 1006mhz with a boostspeed of 1111mhz and memory will again run at 7000mhz.

post-961-0-19719700-1392821195.jpg

the hydrocopper signature should feature the same speeds as the hydrocopper again with some extra added goodies.

post-961-0-51036000-1392821200.jpg

The standard Titan black should come in at 999USD the SC model should cost 1019.99USD and the signature at 1069.99USD..

So far its unknown how much the hydrocopper editions will cost.

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

The hype video for it looked amazing and all,don't get me wrong, but it's not as... well.. black as I thought. It just looks more gray than anything else. I thought it would look perfect with the Asus Rampage IV Black edition, yet, the colors aren't quite the same. Maybe when linus gets his hands on him and I can know for sure what the color will look like.

//ccap

Does anyone know if someone as benchmarks of this card yet?

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

its a 780ti with 6gb of ram. so equal to a 780ti on 1080p, 2-3% better on 1440p and maybe 5-8% on 4k.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Are you talking about the EVGA cards ?? Then I have no idea..

If your talking about the Titan Black itself, then I've already posted a pretty extensive review. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117344-gtx-titan-black-review-singledualtriplequad/

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

The hype video for it looked amazing and all,don't get me wrong, but it's not as... well.. black as I thought. It just looks more gray than anything else. I thought it would look perfect with the Asus Rampage IV Black edition, yet, the colors aren't quite the same. Maybe when linus gets his hands on him and I can know for sure what the color will look like.

exactly the same as any other "titan" cooler cards (770 and up) but eith black fin array and text

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

What are the extra goodies?

Signature edition usually includes a shirt, mouse pad, poster.

Also, this really isn't 5 different versions of the Titan Black edition. There all reference, 2 have waterblocks on them, 3 don't.

These are 5 SKU, not necessarily 5 versions. The signature versions come with a limited edition shirt and mouse pad- that's it. Anyone interested in a Titan, just stick to a reference card and overclock it yourself/add a 3rd party water block yourself.

On the air cooled models it looks like they've painted the fins black. I'm not sure if they have or if it's just the lighting.