Msi afterburner won’t apply oc Settings

Nickqeeps

Hey guys, I have one problem I hope someone can help. I have a Rx 5500xt from msi (mech 4Gb) every time I try to change the core or memory clock and I press apply it goes back to normal. It shows me 2000mhz, when I change it to 2020 or more, press apply it goes back to 2000. However I can change my fan speeds or power limit. I tried to update drivers but still nothing, when I install the program from evga it won’t even open someone might know how to fix that? I’m really stuck on this one. 

49 minutes ago, Nickqeeps said:

Hey guys, I have one problem I hope someone can help. I have a Rx 5500xt from msi (mech 4Gb) every time I try to change the core or memory clock and I press apply it goes back to normal. It shows me 2000mhz, when I change it to 2020 or more, press apply it goes back to 2000. However I can change my fan speeds or power limit. I tried to update drivers but still nothing, when I install the program from evga it won’t even open someone might know how to fix that? I’m really stuck on this one. 

AMD has Wattman included in their driver which allows you to overclock with much more control, why do you need Afterburner?

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.