EVGA 850GQ Issues

Anion

This is an issue that started happening yesterday and asking Computer Hardware on Steam Discussions gave me unhelpful results.

Ive boiled down the issue into being one having to do with the power supply, the 850GQ.

I also got a new GPU but I don't think it has anything to do with the problem since its behaving exactly as it should.

Recently, whenever I try to wake my computer up from sleep/hibernation, theres a 1/10 to 100% chance (depending on how long its been) I will hear a click, proceeded by the PC completely losing power. One time it did this, the power button on my tower refused to work even though the motherboard lights were on until I unplugged its cable from the tower and plugged it back in. This click is the same click that I hear whenever I shut the PC off power it off, so the click in particular isn't whats concerning me. The fan has also started to get slightly louder whenever playing CSGO (I tried to get a recording but the microphones I have cant seem to pick this sound up whenever I put them behind the computer by the PSU) The fan noise stops entirely when I exit the game or go to a low light area/main menu which makes sense because I have the Eco mode turned on, so that's how Ive pin pointed the fan in particular.

Should I be worried about this more than I already am, and is there a way for me to fix this issue.

(Other note: The PC makes a loud noise like a car starting up the first second its powered on, but Im pretty sure that this is just the fans running at top speed until the bios sets them like ive seen 2 of my other PCs do. The loud noise hasn't happened until I swapped out my old PSU for this one and a new GPU)

Motherboard.