Looking for VDG to ASUS ARGB connector cable?

ch3mn3y

Unfortunatelly fans I bought got only one cable like that, so I'm looking for two more (or even more for the future).

Cannot find in in my country, but maybe there is something from UE with a shipping to Poland?

PS. I know there is splitter in the package of the fans, but I already have splitter with connectors compatible with what ASUS choose for their mobos. I would prefer to stay with one splitter and one from fans has only 5 VDG connectors and I got 6 fans....

I mean something like I attached?

faa8a46047173f9db600c6cd49992a4b4772a8c6.jpg

9 hours ago, ch3mn3y said:

Unfortunatelly fans I bought got only one cable like that, so I'm looking for two more (or even more for the future).

Cannot find in in my country, but maybe there is something from UE with a shipping to Poland?

PS. I know there is splitter in the package of the fans, but I already have splitter with connectors compatible with what ASUS choose for their mobos. I would prefer to stay with one splitter and one from fans has only 5 VDG connectors and I got 6 fans....

I mean something like I attached?

faa8a46047173f9db600c6cd49992a4b4772a8c6.jpg

not a vdg its a jst-sm 3 pin

spliter

spliter 2

if you can solder you can make em much cheaper.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links