Graphics Cards Help

First of all I would like to say thank you to anyone who helps me out, I need to upgrade my graphics card ASAP, i have roughly $650 burning a hole in my pocket and am currently gaming on an RX550 which is basically integrated graphics. I want to play all the AAA titles at close to max settings at 1440p 144hz(free sync).

Should I buy a card now? If yes which one?

or should I wait for “big Navi” or next gen Nvidia?

My current build is down below

you never know what they will publish all you knwo is rumors and there nothing to decide on

7 minutes ago, Jessie12 said:

I want to play all the AAA titles at close to max settings at 1440p 144hz(free sync).

you're definitely not gonna do that with a $650 budget, that's 2080 ti levels of performance (and even that is not sufficient for rock solid 144 fps)

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

So should I wait? Or just buy another card?

I would recommend getting a gtx 1070, rtx 2060 or rx 5600.

And number 2, You can get a r5 3600 for 150 dolars cheaper and it is alot better, not sure why you are trying to get a r7 1700 for 300 dollars, for that much you can get a r7 3700. Hope this helps.

That’s my current build lol, I have all the components in the Pc part picker list already 

So the 5700xt wouldn’t be a good buy?