is this good for professional gaming

Yashiees
15 minutes ago, Yashiees said:

rtx 2060/16gb/ryzen 7 2700?

Please provide a bit more details, like the rest of the system, what games you want to play and your budget. 

Laptop: HP Spectre x360 13t, i7 8565u with 16 gigs, 512 gig  nvme ssd, UHD 620 4k

Other laptop: Acer Chromebook cb3 431 with 4 gigs, celeron n3060 with hd 400 and 16 gigs eMMC soon to be a minecraft server?

Remeber to tag people or else they wont see your post.

Also, what resolution and 60/120/144+ Hz?

Well no offence but just out of experience I can tell that you are not a professional gamer yet

Because if you would you would have some idea on what hardware you need

So you aspire to be a professional gamer right?

In that case gear doesnt matter that much as long as the hardware is able to play the game at a decent framerate so that you can focus on your training and become better at it

dont pay attention to zero latency high refreshrate and rgb those are marketing things pro gramers can get frags by using a potato as a pc its about experience and training and less about hardware (although good hardware is nice to have ofcourse ) 

So my advice to you is buy whatever you can afford without needing to resort into eating nudles for the rest of the semesters or avoid pressing your parents to squeeze hard earned money from their jobs to do you a favor and buy you that "super" gear or what not...

if you are dedicated and consistent with your training you can become pro and then buy the best gear out there if you like untill then just enjoy playing.

14 hours ago, papajo said:

Well no offence but just out of experience I can tell that you are not a professional gamer yet

Because if you would you would have some idea on what hardware you need

So you aspire to be a professional gamer right?

In that case gear doesnt matter that much as long as the hardware is able to play the game at a decent framerate so that you can focus on your training and become better at it

dont pay attention to zero latency high refreshrate and rgb those are marketing things pro gramers can get frags by using a potato as a pc its about experience and training and less about hardware (although good hardware is nice to have ofcourse ) 

So my advice to you is buy whatever you can afford without needing to resort into eating nudles for the rest of the semesters or avoid pressing your parents to squeeze hard earned money from their jobs to do you a favor and buy you that "super" gear or what not...

if you are dedicated and consistent with your training you can become pro and then buy the best gear out there if you like untill then just enjoy playing.

i dont really care about RGB all that bs tbh, Just need a pc that can handle framerate. 144hz And I play Apex Legends

17 hours ago, Dwee said:

Also, what resolution and 60/120/144+ Hz?

18 hours ago, ItzCopiouz said:

Please provide a bit more details, like the rest of the system, what games you want to play and your budget. 

budget just under 1grand

1 hour ago, Yashiees said:

i dont really care about RGB all that bs tbh, Just need a pc that can handle framerate. 144hz And I play Apex Legends

budget just under 1grand

Here is a build that will get you a lot of performance per dollar.

Laptop: HP Spectre x360 13t, i7 8565u with 16 gigs, 512 gig  nvme ssd, UHD 620 4k

Other laptop: Acer Chromebook cb3 431 with 4 gigs, celeron n3060 with hd 400 and 16 gigs eMMC soon to be a minecraft server?

5 hours ago, ItzCopiouz said:

I would swap the HDD with a 7200 rpm one which costs more or less the same (also OP plans to have a big steam library 1TB is not going to be enough) 

18 hours ago, papajo said:

I would swap the HDD with a 7200 rpm one which costs more or less the same (also OP plans to have a big steam library 1TB is not going to be enough) 

I would reccomend the Seagate Barracuda 2TB then.