No output from Mobo or GPU

Hello Techies! The other day I bought a almost full computer (Case, Mobo, Ram, CPU, Cooler), and to test it, i used my friends power supply and RTX 2060. No output. From either the motherboard or the 2060. I even tried a different power supply and a low end Radeon 6450. still no output. Reseated the ram and cpu a few times. removed and replaced bios battery. The parts I have are as follows:

- Ryzen 5 1600

- ASUS Prime B350m-a

- 8gb DDR4 2400 Ballistix ram

- RGB Wraith Prism cooler

Any help/advice/tips is greatly appreciated :( I've looked all over for advice

8 minutes ago, ItsKeiichi said:

Hello Techies! The other day I bought a almost full computer (Case, Mobo, Ram, CPU, Cooler), and to test it, i used my friends power supply and RTX 2060. No output. From either the motherboard or the 2060. I even tried a different power supply and a low end Radeon 6450. still no output. Reseated the ram and cpu a few times. removed and replaced bios battery. The parts I have are as follows:

- Ryzen 5 1600

- ASUS Prime B350m-a

- 8gb DDR4 2400 Ballistix ram

- RGB Wraith Prism cooler

Any help/advice/tips is greatly appreciated :( I've looked all over for advice

When you say "no output", do you mean that no fans or lights are turning on or that they are but you don't have any video output?

2 minutes ago, Falcon1986 said:

When you say "no output", do you mean that no fans or lights are turning on or that they are but you don't have any video output?

Fans all work, prism lights up.

2 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

The Ryzen 5 1600 does not have an iGPU so you will not get an output from it at all.

Can you send a picture of your 2060 in your computer?

I can't. My friend has already had to take apart his computer twice for me, and I'm sure he doesn't want to do it again. But I can say that we did make sure to plug the 6+2 connector into it. Fans spun just fine on the card as well.

So i don't know what the fix necessarily was, as i did multiple things to try and get it to work, but i have it working now! I am beyond excited and happy! Thank you guys for your help