Best budget ATX-Case with RGB?

xdJoram

Hai y'all,

So i'm planning on building a pc. But I can't find the right case for me. 

I would really love some rgb in there, but I can't find the right one,

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Joram. 

57 minutes ago, xdJoram said:

Hai y'all,

We need to know what your budget is, where you're shopping location is (country) and what your system build is. We cant make good suggestions without this information.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

17 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

We need to know what your budget is, where you're shopping location is (country) and what your system build is. We cant make good suggestions without this information.

Im thinking of a atx build, 500 dollars, ryzen 3 3200g, rx 570 8gb

I live in the Netherlands btw 

On 3/29/2020 at 6:02 AM, xdJoram said:

Im thinking of a atx build, 500 dollars, ryzen 3 3200g, rx 570 8gb

I live in the Netherlands btw 

Budget specifically for the case* but since it's a 500euro build I'll assume as cheap as possible..

With a 3200G and RX570, you wont need wind-tunnel amounts of airflow, so most lower end cases that dont focus specifically on airflow should still do just fine. The Bitfenix Neos is 39.50 shipped.

https://nl.pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#t=3&sort=price&page=1

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25