Small Modded MC Server

I've been looking to add some more players to my small FTB Revelations server. Until now, it has mostly been a group of friends, but we're looking to have more of a player base and to get a server economy of goods/services going.

Since the server has six gigabytes of ram, and Revelations is one of FTB's largest packs, there is a whitelist to avoid lag from many random users being on at once. (The server is based in Virginia, USA)

If you're interested in playing on the server, just hit me up on discord and I will gladly add you to the server's discord server, and whitelist your username.

Discord: AWestVirJahnian#3247

Edit: This goes without saying, but mods are a Java Edition exclusive, so Bedrock Edition players will not be able to join this server.

FTB eats memory for breakfast... 6gb might not be good enough

Just now, GUVII said:

FTB eats memory for breakfast... 6gb might not be good enough

Yeah, I may actually have to up that, if more than six~ish people play at once.

I used to run a server at home myself, FTB Ultimate at the time, and worked on creative because alot of things in FTB take forever to get... like Draconic reactors and ME computers. Large projects that require chunk loaders to function and to prevent failure or potential overload, can take up a large portion of not only the memory, but the pipeline of the network.

7 minutes ago, GUVII said:

I used to run a server at home myself, FTB Ultimate at the time, and worked on creative because alot of things in FTB take forever to get... like Draconic reactors and ME computers. Large projects that require chunk loaders to function and to prevent failure or potential overload, can take up a large portion of not only the memory, but the pipeline of the network.

May I ask what computer you used to run the server? I've been thinking about purchasing something like an old Poweredge 1950 and putting it to use as a full-time MC server.

it was a workstation laptop, 12gb of ram with a 4th gen i7.