Wireless headset microphones

Dell Dorado

Hello everyone. I couldn't help but notice that wireless headset microphones aren't as clear as wired headset mics. If you were to plug in the wireless headset using a 3.5 MM jack into your PC, would it make the microphone sound better? I am debating whether to get a wireless headset or a wired headset.

It depends on which bluetooth and how much interference there is for the jack. 

What have you been looking at and what were you planning to use the headset for?

Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

Moved to Audio.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

8 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

It depends on which bluetooth and how much interference there is for the jack. 

What have you been looking at and what were you planning to use the headset for?

Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

Moved to Audio.

Sorry it took so long to reply. It's wireless via a 2.4 GHz receiver you plug into a PC. It's called the Razer Nari Ultimate. I'm buying it off of Amazon. I'm planning to use the headset for gaming, recording videos using the retractable microphone. But the thing is, the mic doesn't sound too good when it's wireless, and I want to know if the mic sounds better when it's wired. (Only using it wired for recording vids. Wireless for gaming with friends, talking on Discord, etc.)

11 hours ago, Dell Dorado said:

the mic doesn't sound too good when it's wireless

Where'd you get that info? 

If you're plugging the headset into the back of the pc, that's usually optimal and has less interference than front panel jacks. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

7 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Where'd you get that info? 

If you're plugging the headset into the back of the pc, that's usually optimal and has less interference than front panel jacks. 

Ok thanks for the information!