New Ticket Sales website LTX 2020

Andgoo

My wife was at home trying to snag a VIP ticket for myself while i was working. And not just once but four times she got to the purchase button for the VIP ticket. All four times the website said "your account has been flagged" and the ticket would be released for someone else to buy.   

Not saying its LTT's fault or anything but this for sure left a bitter taste for both of us.

The website selling the tickets had no quick response for issues like this. It took 3 hours for a response and they said "they fixed the problem." Obviously this was far to late at this point. Just saying try a different seller for 2021 for tickets. 

That sucks, I was also interested in a VIP ticket but sold out before I could snag one.  

I hope next year they do a lottery system.  Definitely don't want to see the concept cancelled!

There were only a small amount of VIP passes. Unfortunately not everyone who wants one is going to get one. This happened to me too. Just keep trying. The LMG Staff are amazing and will do autographs and are more than happy to talk to you, take pics, etc. The office tours are amazing. At the end of our office tour Linus took a few minutes to answer our questions and have one on one time. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor Motherboard: N7-B55XT-W1: [US-3DTC1-N] N7 B550 Motherboard - AMD B550 Chipset with Wi-Fi and White Cover  RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8 GB Gaming OC 3X Video Card Case: Corsair Carbide Series 275R ATX Mid Tower White with Tempered glass  Storage: WD_BLACK 2TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD Solid State Drive - Gen4 PCIe, M.2 2280, Up to 5,150 MB/s   PSU: CORSAIR RM Series (2021), White, RM850, 850 Watt, 80 Plus Gold Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply Display(s): 1xMSI Optix MAG272CRX 27.0" 1920x1080 240 Hz Monitor 2x ASUS VZ239H-W 23" Full HD 1080p IPS HDMI VGA Eye Care Monitor Cooling: Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM SE 63 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE Mouse: Razer Lancehead Tournament Edition: 5G Optical Sensor 16,000 DPI Sound: Audio-Technia ATH-M20x Professional studio monitor Headphones, black.  Operating System: Linux Pop!_OS with KDE Plasma desktop environment Mic: Elgato Wave:3

linktr.ee/Elektra57

The number of passes wasn’t the issue in the OP post.  The issue was having your account flagged and not being able to purchase a ticket at all.  The same thing happened to me and I wasn’t able to purchase the VIP ticket I was able to select and by the time I created another account they were all gone.

Edited by BobbyPdue