cpu strees locked at 3.39 Ryzen 1600

PSP.

hello

this cpu locked at 3.39 with strees

using high preformance plan s

Desktop Screenshot 2020.02.26 - 16.28.02.96 (2).png

I do not know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone

that is roughly the allcore boost. 

in other words its expected performance. 

you're post is very vague so I will describe a few situations, please tell me if any are correct

1:

You are overclocking to 3.4 ghz and its reporting this, this is natural for it to be within a few mhz off of 3.4

2:

You are overclocking to above 3.392 and its sticking at this, try updating BIOS and check for AGESA updates.

3:

no overclocking and this is normal boost clocks, again this is normal for this cpu, it will settle around 3.3-3.6 in my experience with the 1600

52 minutes ago, ImNotThere said:

you're post is very vague so I will describe a few situations, please tell me if any are correct

1:

You are overclocking to 3.4 ghz and its reporting this, this is natural for it to be within a few mhz off of 3.4

2:

You are overclocking to above 3.392 and its sticking at this, try updating BIOS and check for AGESA updates.

3:

no overclocking and this is normal boost clocks, again this is normal for this cpu, it will settle around 3.3-3.6 in my experience with the 1600

isn't boost should be 3.6 ?

I do not know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone

Thats normal. if you need a bit more turbo set pbo to 300 230 230 that way you will go to 3.7 max boost on a core 

2 minutes ago, Xkillerpn said:

Thats normal. if you need a bit more turbo set pbo to 300 230 230 that way you will go to 3.7 max boost on a core 

where is that pbo  ?

i not have Ryzen master do you mean Ryzen master ?

note i have overclocking long ago for test to 3.7 in bios but now i lost which offset mode i used i not want try it again and testing is bored 

4 minutes ago, Fahad ALme said:

isn't boost should be 3.6 ?

it CAN boost to that under good thermals, 3.4 is still an ok boost, I personally have my 1600 ocd and locked at 3.6 ghz on all cores with stock cooler so if you wished to oc, this is possible

Just now, ImNotThere said:

it CAN boost to that under good thermals, 3.4 is still an ok boost, I personally have my 1600 ocd and locked at 3.6 ghz on all cores with stock cooler so if you wished to oc, this is possible

idk where best way to oc some says Ryzen master and some bios

and my mobo bios have only offset mode + or - not have voltage like 1.3 etc...

so better i think use pbo in biod i got it watching youtube

2 minutes ago, Fahad ALme said:

idk where best way to oc some says Ryzen master and some bios

and my mobo bios have only offset mode + or - not have voltage like 1.3 etc...

so better i think use pbo in biod i got it watching youtube

idk, use whatever you're more comfortable with, I have offset too, im like plus 1 offset and all core oc 3.6 and i did it in BIOS

2 hours ago, ImNotThere said:

idk, use whatever you're more comfortable with, I have offset too, im like plus 1 offset and all core oc 3.6 and i did it in BIOS

tbh i oc`d to 3.7 with auto voltage when streers value 1.363 temp 73 max

when stop it back to 1.4 Max

what volt 1.37 in offset mode ?