PC Bluescreen randomly after playing games

ApexArticO5

So, i couldn't find a fix exactly for my problem so I'm reaching out to Linus community. So my current PC is sketchy but it will have to do till the end of summer at least. My current stats are:

• 4x HP 4 GB ram
  • 1TB Hard drive(that makes wierd scratching noises but its been over more than a year now and it still runs)
  • Radeon Saphire Nitro+ RX 590 8gb graphics card.
  • Chieftec Navitas GPM-550s(But the connection to my motherboard is wierd, you see i was dumb and bought a PSU and expected my mother board to have the standart connection, turns out my motherboard had HP only connection, so then I already had spent all my funds and couldn't buy anything new. Therefore i bough a HP to ATX adapter? or something like that, at first it didnt work but then we switcher around the wires and it started working, the scary thing here is that we had no idea what we were doing and we just put the ATX-HP wire randomly and it worked.)
  • A few fans, very bad air circulation, and a mess of wires.

Now to the current problem.

My PC keeps bluescreening after a while of playing games. The lenght before crash seems to extend if i underclock my graphics card. But It doesn't seem that heat is the issue, since i dont think it should be bluescreening on 60-70 Celsius. Also here is the bluescreen info:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:    BlueScreen
  OS Version:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:    1062

Additional information about the problem:
  BCCode:    1e
  BCP1:    0000000000000000
  BCP2:    0000000000000000
  BCP3:    0000000000000000
  BCP4:    0000000000000000
  OS Version:    6_1_7601
  Service Pack:    1_0
  Product:    256_1

When I looked for what could be causing this exact bluescreen, i found that it was some kind of memory, but idk if its Hard Drive, Ram or GPU Memory. And my system is win7. So now my question is, is there any way i can attempt to fix this or there is sooo much wrong with my pc that i can basically give up on it for now and hopefully earn enough money during summer to buy new Motherboard,CPU?

Your power supply is probably struggling to deliver power correctly with a sketchily installed conversion kit. 

Could also be that the rx 590 and/or drivers are having compatibility issues with windows 7. (less likely)

What CPU are you using? Is it cooled properly?

The cpu is intel i5 4590 and im not sure about the temps, havent kept an eye on them. I will check out now.

More info: After the bluescreen i got a window saying "Radeon Software: Host Application has stopped working" and check online or close program