Gigabyte FI27Q vs. LG 27GL850-B

HotRunes

I'm looking to upgrade my monitor, as I've been using my BenQ XL2420T for the past eight years now, though I'm still going to keep this around as a second display (as I can't afford to buy two new monitors).

I'm trying to decide between the Gigabyte Aorus FI27Q or the LG UltraGear 27GL850-B. They both have excellent reviews from what I have read and seem to be neck and neck really. My main use for the monitor is going to be gaming, of course, but I'll also be using it to watch a lot of TV shows and films (when my partner takes over the TV in the living room) and some office work (just coding/programming).

My current PC specs are an i7-4790K (4.7GHz OC), GTX 980 Ti (though I'm going to upgrade this soon, most likely to a 2070 Super or 5700 XT) and 16GB DDR3 Ram.

Can I get some advice on which monitor I should go for please?

Mhh i would buy the Aorus i like the looks haha but u should think about a decent Va Monitor aswell if your going to watch alot of tv movies on it ips have a very grey black and almost all of them have some kind of blb what makes watching movies with black bars very very mehh