Aftermarket Masterbox 5 lite rgb front panels

Hello, ive had my master box 5 lite for almost a year now i run a 2600 oc'd and a 1660ti and cooling isn't what id like it to be especially since ive been thinking of picking up a used 1080/1080 ti maybe a 2080 if i feel the need for speed lol, i know i wont have the cooling capacity i need upgrading to the better gpu and also going to be going to an aio to hopefully push my cpu to 4.2-4.3Ghz mark if possible. if anyone one knows of any solution other than the MB500 replacement or doing custom work please let me know it would be super helpful otherwise imma have to spend the cash i want to put tward a 2080 into a new case.

Mb500 link; https://www.cmstore.eu/spare-parts/masterbox-mb500-front-panel/

On 2/16/2020 at 6:11 PM, ARoguePanda said:

if anyone one knows of any solution other than the MB500 replacement or doing custom work

The MB500 front panel is your best bet, unless you want to get a new case. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25