Looking for 4K 55 inches TV

SlimShady99

Im looking for a 55 inches 4K LG/Samsung TV that is on the webpage Pccomponentes, because thats where im going to buy It. Here are some things to be clear.

4K LG/Samsung TV, Ive been thinking of LGs UM7100 or Samsungs RU7105

A low input lag is important to me

Sound is important but not quite

The TV is for a room, so It will be watched primarily right in front of it, I do like more the LG brand thought, but Im open to Samsung of course

The budget is 500€ max

Thank you very much to anyone who takes the time on replying this, im not very much into TVs and want to make sure that I do the right buy.

7 hours ago, JoshuaProGamer said:

this tv is a 4k 55 inch smart tv with a 120HZ respond time so perfect tv and only $300USD so you could possibly buy 2 of them - https://www.amazon.com/TCL-55S425-inch-Smart-Roku/dp/B07JJZPZNS/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?keywords=4k+55+inch+tv+75hz&qid=1581640242&sr=8-1-fkmr0

Hope it helps

Not available on PcComponentes or Amazon, thank you anyway

13 minutes ago, SlimShady99 said:

Yeah.. I want It 50 50 for gaming and watching Smart TV content, maybe even more watching than gaming

Yeah only thing i can suggest is just read up on as many reviews as you can for the TVs that you can afford from that site, but you might need to spend a bit more to get good quality HDR.. 

1 hour ago, caldrin said:

Yeah only thing i can suggest is just read up on as many reviews as you can for the TVs that you can afford from that site, but you might need to spend a bit more to get good quality HDR.. 

Ive heard the LG 7100 has better HDR quality, im between that one and the Samsung 7172 that you suggested