AnotherTechGuy

i think you should have let it dry before powering it up again

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

put it in some rice for a few hours then give it a shot 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

too far 

no just no 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

put it in some rice for a few hours then give it a shot 

Rice, racist much?

At first I actually believed that you hooked up a custom loop to your keyboard xD, only for a split second though :P.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Rice, racist much?

At first I actually believed that you hooked up a custom loop to your keyboard xD, only for a split second though :P.

its not rice is a absorbent based food it will dry it up real quick, if anythings racist the post above my last one was  

Specs

I never said too far?

i edited it theres no need for racist slurs and jokes on the forum, if you want to make racist remarks go shout out shit on cod on xbox or something 

Specs

Get some Silica Gel. That's the "Do not eat" baggys in packaging. Here in germany you can buy it in pharmacys.

Put your keyboard in a airtight plastic bag and add a good 50 gramms of silica gel. Seal the bag airtight.

The silica gel will now absorb ANY moisture left in a couple of days. (Humidity in the bag will be less than 1%)

i edited it theres no need for racist slurs and jokes on the forum, if you want to make racist remarks go shout out shit on cod on xbox or something 

Why is this racist? They are proud on their food and skills with tech.

Why is this racist? They are proud on their food and skills with tech.

but anyone can fix a keyboard, people always just go on about asians get good marks build computers etc etc its just stereotypes that just piss me off  

Specs

but anyone can fix a keyboard, people always just go on about asians get good marks build computers etc etc its just stereotypes that just piss me off  

You are judging me like a stereotype of a 'racist'. Not everything that pisses you of is racist. 

its not rice is a absorbent based food it will dry it up real quick, if anythings racist the post above my last one was  

Well I've definitely heard a lot of people using that to lead into the above racism. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

@SAV1OUR , @SuperStroopwafel Lets drop it and get back on topic.

If you haven't put it in rice already it might be shot

atleast it was an alienware keyboard.

Guys.... forget the rice already... :huh:

Get some Silica Gel. That's the "Do not eat" baggys in packaging. Here in germany you can buy it in pharmacys.

Put your keyboard in a airtight plastic bag and add a good 50 gramms of silica gel. Seal the bag airtight.

The silica gel will now absorb ANY moisture left in a couple of days. (Humidity in the bag will be less than 1%)

Guys.... forget the rice already... :huh:

but rice is the solution its very effective for absorbing wet parts  

Specs

Don't be shocked when it happens.

Yeh, soon enough the only thing you'll have is a mouse, mouse pad, headset, portable monitor (one of those flexable roll ones) and keyboard. All of the processing will be in the keyboard and you'll be able to fit your whole setup in your laptop bag.

That board is a rubber dome so it should be fine just let it dry out.

That board os a rubber done so it should be fine just let it dry ou.

what who what??? the OS of the board is rubber done? Interesting seems like he spanked the OS of the board with a rubber duck?