AnotherTechGuy

but rice is the solution its very effective for absorbing wet parts  

Silica Gel works much better. Otherwise there were a little baggy of rice in the package with your new computer component. ;)

what who what??? the OS of the board is rubber done? Interesting seems like he spanked the OS of the board with a rubber duck?

Corrected the two letter misstype.

I have no clue what that means

It's called 'twitter language' the language most people use to tweet because they don't know how to talk :P

I basically tried to make the typos appear as bad as possible, since he said os instead of is I thought I'd talk about the Operating System of the keyboard and since he said rubber done I thought I'd turn it into a rubber duck. So I merged them together rubber duck, done, os and that's what I came up with

Silica Gel works much better. Otherwise there were a little baggy of rice in the package with your new computer component. ;)

I vote for phosphorus pentoxide. :-P

Nah, but silica gel is awesome. we need more of that! :D

who cares...

I vote for phosphorus pentoxide. :-P

I think that could maybe react with the plastic a little bit and ruin the keyboard. ;)

actually my old ducky shine II keyboard got wet with juice. I tore it apart and washed it in the sink then put it on a rice drum for 2 days voila it's fixed.

Live your life like a dream.

Alienware? Kill it! Kill it with fire!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M