Video/Sound Effects - What do you use?

CPT_BEEMO

Good morning, Yall!

Curious to see what you all use for sound effects/royalty-free music and such. I edit on multiple platforms, from Filmora 9 for easy videos to Premier/After Effects, and I subscribe to Filmora's royalty free program called Filmstocks. It is definitely a fair price for what you get, but Sometimes I am surfing page after page for a decent piece of audio that is over 1 minute long.

What do you use? What works and does not work for you? Do you use copyrighted music for your videos? If so, what do you do to make sure you are using it legally?

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: Reference 5700XT (Asus) Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X470-F RAM: Corsair 32GB Vengeance 3600Mhz PSU: Corsair RM850X White

Cooling: Corsair H115i RGB Storage: 500GB WD SN750 M.2, 4TB Samsung EVO SSD Case: NZXT H500i White

Keyboard: Asus ROG Strix Flare (MX Red) Mouse: Corsair Sabre RGB

31 minutes ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

There's always the YouTube audio library for music.

Just be weary, some songs are practically to the point of ad nauseum.

Yeah, definitely have used this once or twice for sound effects, and usually end up with more luck from there vs my subscription on Filmstocks

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: Reference 5700XT (Asus) Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X470-F RAM: Corsair 32GB Vengeance 3600Mhz PSU: Corsair RM850X White

Cooling: Corsair H115i RGB Storage: 500GB WD SN750 M.2, 4TB Samsung EVO SSD Case: NZXT H500i White

Keyboard: Asus ROG Strix Flare (MX Red) Mouse: Corsair Sabre RGB

I bought Kevin Macleod's music collection for streaming purposes just recently. 2000 tracks for $40 as royalty-free (with credits required ofc) was best solution for finding several hours worth of music that works for my needs quickly. https://incompetech.com/

Don't really have use for sound effects in videos I make. But I probably would make them myself if I needed some.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv