Gpu suggestions?

I had bought a 2070 gaming gpu but the dude canceled the order it was 350$ total. i was going to get a 5700xt but the cooling is horrible. what should i get for that price range. used or new. and i’m limited by size because my case. or if anyone is selling a gpu i will buy it

This is the card i’m thinking of getting:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F383258384752

3 minutes ago, Percept1on said:

i was going to get a 5700xt but the cooling is horrible

unless you get one with a good cooler, such as the sapphire pulse or gigabyte gaming OC

and i’m limited by size because my case

what case

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

12 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

unless you get one with a good cooler, such as the sapphire pulse or gigabyte gaming OC

what case

corsair 220t i was thinking of getting a gigabyte 2070 but i also like the red dragon 5700xt

Used: 1080Ti

New: 2060 Super or RX 5700

Avoid the stock blower-style cooler cards and Asus' TUF X3 models of the 5700. These do have cooling issues, but there are also models that shouldn't have any such problems,  such as the ones @Fasauceome mentioned above. You can also check for other options here.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

I've bought a new GB Aorus RX 5700 XT literally a couple of days ago and I'm super pleased with it. I've had no cooling issues with it whatsoever and I'm using it in an NZXT H510 in which it fits perfectly fine. It should also fit in the 220t, although it is probably pretty tight. It might also be a bit above your budget but it's been a great card so far.

19 minutes ago, Percept1on said:

corsair 220t

that case isn't even small

basically any 5700XT is a good choice, the red dragon is one of the higher end coolers available but the lower end red devil still has quite good cooling and basically the exact same performance

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 hours ago, Mateyyy said:

Used: 1080Ti

New: 2060 Super or RX 5700

Avoid the stock blower-style cooler cards and Asus' TUF X3 models of the 5700. These do have cooling issues, but there are also models that shouldn't have any such problems,  such as the ones @Fasauceome mentioned above. You can also check for other options here.

what about the one i put a link too

1 hour ago, Fasauceome said:

that case isn't even small

basically any 5700XT is a good choice, the red dragon is one of the higher end coolers available but the lower end red devil still has quite good cooling and basically the exact same performance

check the link i put 

2 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

what case

220t and yeah 

9 minutes ago, Percept1on said:

check the link i put 

Minus RTX, the 5700 XT beats the 2070

Primary PC:

12 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Minus RTX, the 5700 XT beats the 2070

yeah i know but temp wise 2070 is superior 

24 minutes ago, Percept1on said:

yeah i know but temp wise 2070 is superior 

Lower performance = lower power, usually. Why bother with comparing temps anyway when the temps will be in check? I fail to see how it's a deciding factor in this case.

Primary PC:

13 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Lower performance = lower power, usually. Why bother with comparing temps anyway when the temps will be in check? I fail to see how it's a deciding factor in this case.

Agreed.

Temperatures really shouldn't be a concern at all if you know they're going to be kept in check.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

On 1/19/2020 at 5:29 PM, Crunchy Dragon said:

Agreed.

Temperatures really shouldn't be a concern at all if you know they're going to be kept in check.

what does that mean kept in check 

59 minutes ago, Percept1on said:

what does that mean kept in check 

As long as it's staying at a reasonable temperature(usually over 80 degrees Celsius is when temps should be monitored more closely).

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

1080ti used 3 fan card <$450 USD shipped is a great deal if you can get it...

Point of reference, I have one of the cheapest 5700xts (xfx RAWII) but with a minor undervolt and custom fan curve it performs well and is very manageable thermals

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x