Trying to figure out connector type?

I have a hp elitebook 800 gi usdt and theres a connectors inside I'm trying to figure out what it is. It is from 2013 according to motherboard. 

15794472605995367934305111640086.jpg

15794473037615831666401412950813.jpg

White connector is mSATA it says so beside it, and the one below that is Mini PCIe, but I have no clue what the big connector is that's a lot of pins

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

1 minute ago, emosun said:

it's a ram slot

It can't be a RAM slot

696559-001-737729-001-729087-501-For-HP-

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

10 hours ago, emosun said:

ok after a bit of google its an MXM slot for a gpu

Very cool that's what I was hoping for. I'm assuming this is an old type what kinda GPU can I use with this connector or is there some kinda adapter peice I can use a riser card with. I got this pc for free and if I can give it a little life so i give it life. I dont really know anything about pcs or Intel but it came with the i5 would it be worth upgrading to i7?

10 hours ago, emosun said:

Very cool that's what I was hoping for. I'm assuming this is an old type what kinda GPU can I use with this connector or is there some kinda adapter peice I can use a riser card with. I got this pc for free and if I can give it a little life so i give it life. I dont really know anything about pcs or Intel but it came with the i5 would it be worth upgrading to i7?

11 hours ago, emosun said:

What on earth did you google. I spent like 3 hours befor I finally thought to try here

You have the name of the unit wrong, its a EliteDesk 800 G1 USDT. 

This unit only supports the S variant of the CPUs, 4790S, 4770S. For a coplete list, google EliteDesk 800 G1 USDT Quickspecs

The white port is mSATA, used for SSDs, the black port next to it is pcix, used for WLAN cards.

The big port is a MXM port, the only card guarantied to work is HP partnumber 708866-001, a AMD RADEON HD 7650A 2GB. Other card might work, but cooling for MXM cards is not standardized, so you probably have to make your one cooling solution. Power draw is also important to check, you cant install anything more power hungry than the 7650A. If you have the 135W power brick you need to get a 180W brick is you install a MXM module