(Part of)What gives the PC community a Toxic name(in my opinion). Yes this has to stop.

Jae Tee
On 1/16/2020 at 2:26 PM, Jae Tee said:

I'm happy to say that support on both Amazon and eBay are pretty darn good, Walmart still has some catch up to do.

On 1/16/2020 at 2:30 PM, wkdpaul said:

Good to know eBay has changed, my experience back then as a seller left a bad taste in my mouth about it.

On 1/16/2020 at 5:04 PM, 2Buck said:

Been there, done it. eBay is a shit hole, the buyer always wins. A seller who's been there for 5 years with hundreds or thousands of sales and 100% feedback will lose to some buyer who just made their account yesterday and isn't verified in any way. Fuck ebay.

Also OP, this happens in any industry... Sell ANYTHING online and this will eventually happen to you. Once I sold a pair of shoes with the size clearly listed in like 5 different areas on the auction. Buyer wanted a refund because "I sent the wrong size", won and proceeded to send me back a different pair of shoes. BTW Their account was 2 weeks old and already had 1 negative buying feedback... But they were believed, not me.

eBay isn't always siding with customers anymore. A few months back, I ordered some aluminum from a vendor on eBay and the little crook dramatically overcharged me for shipping, something I didn't find out until after the material had shipped. eBay's customer "service" could never grasp that there were three items in the shipment--they kept referring to just the first item and could not grasp that I was wanting a refund for the difference for what I was overcharged for shipping and what the shipping actually cost, then, after escalating my claim, was denied because I had "entered into a legally binding contract", never mind that fraud was envolved (they also claimed there was no fraud ? ). I had already stopped buying from Chinese vendors because so many of them were lying crooks. I haven't bought anything from eBay since and I will have to be pretty desperate before I'll ever buy anything from them again.

Other than e-books, I avoid doing business with Amazon because of their lousy service, from picking wrong items to poor packaging to their idiot delivery "service". Their customer service is also a joke. Most of the time I get a bot that was programmed by a drunken monkey and, when I do manage to get a live body, they have trouble understanding English.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

Bruh, this happens to every online retailer. I guess every community is toxic by your logic. 

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB