Cooling issues with core i9 9900k

gen90

hi guys,
after recently upgrading my motherboard and cpu and installed h100igtx on my new system and saw my temperatures climb up to 100C at startup or at anyload. i checked the pump temperature and its reports at about 50-53~ and goes down slowly once load is off the cpu. however i dont feel any warm air through the radiators. when i touch the pipe(hose) one of them do feel warm enough and other one is cold. the pump shows 2600-3000 RPM from Corsair link but pump is not hot to touch

i have tried re seating the cooler onto cpu applied thermal paste 3 times. Tried to press on pump firmly to see if it make changes to temperature but it had no effect. Getting really frustrated on what could be the problem. Fans are running on 100% as well.

When i took off the cooler after applying paste it looked something like this.

CPU:https://imgur.com/a/AcznKsR
Cooler:https://imgur.com/a/1MhwLgo

CPU is i9 9900k stock clocks and z390 auros master motherboard

This is why i will never water cool my PC. A decent

NOCTUA NH-D15S, Is the way to go! 

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

Pictures of the mounting please, that's pretty clearly a mounting issue.

12 minutes ago, Constantin said:

AIOs bad Noctua good.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

2 minutes ago, Juular said:

Pictures of the mounting please, that's pretty clearly a mounting issue.

when you say mounting are you looking for the pictures of backing plate?

Are you using the right standoffs for the Intel 1151? 

CPU | Intel i9-10850K | GPU | EVGA 3080ti FTW3 HYBRID  | CASE | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX | PSU | Corsair HX850i | RAM | 2x8GB G.skill Trident RGB 3000MHz | MOTHERBOARD | Asus Z490E Strix | STORAGE | Adata XPG 256GB NVME + Adata XPG 1T + WD Blue 1TB + Adata 480GB SSD | COOLING | Evga CLC280 | MONITOR | Acer Predator XB271HU | OS | Windows 10 |

yes, issue found. my pump or the hoses were defective.