New, new build.

Skreedles

What about the OS? btw there are some nice ram deals right now. Like 70 or $60

Diamond 5 in League :)

FX 6300 - MSI 7870 Ghz - M5A97 R2.0 - Team Vulcan 8GB - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - Rosewill HIVE 550w - NZXT Source 210 (white) - Loud Fans

Peripherals - Logitech G105 - Cobra mouse - Acer G236HL - Logitech desktop mic - Logitech LS21 - Audio Technica ATH-M30

Laptop - Acer Aspire V3 - A84500m - 7670m - 15.6" screen (1366x768) - 3.5GB DDR3  - 500GB Scorpio Blue

I got all of these parts for different prices than listed, I'm looking for compatibility and performance comments.

I got all of these parts for different prices than listed, I'm looking for compatibility and performance comments.

Everything's compatible. If you're using different prices, list what they are in the pcpartpicker link. 

It's hard to tell if you can get better for your money if you don't list the actual prices.

What's the system being used for?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

List the prices of the parts please.

Gaming.

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

Is the FX-8320 a good gaming cpu?

Yes.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

List the prices of the parts please.

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

Yes.

Sorry, is the 760 a good upgrade compared to the r9 270?

Sorry, is the 760 a good upgrade compared to the r9 270?

It's a bit better. Look at the benchmarks.