Tips For Blons?

qwrtiy

I Recently bought the blons, I very much like the sound quality but I can tell I'm not getting the most out of them due to the tips which others seem to have many problems with aswell. The left earbud always seems to wiggle out slightly when I grin while the right one doesn't which I find strange but is probably due to my two ears being a bit different from eachother, the seal/isolation also being bad. I've been doing a bit of research on tips for these and I've found the tips that come with the Sony MH755 to be a good fit for most, people saying it's hard not to get a good seal with these tips. I'd very much like options/recommendations on tips for these since it's a waste using them with the stock, ty.

I personally use mh 755 tips on my most comfortable for my small ears but spinfits forlk, and foam tips work as well. 

4 minutes ago, rice guru said:

I personally use mh 755 tips on my most comfortable for my small ears but spinfits forlk, and foam tips work as well. 

ya i'll probably pick up a pair of mh755's off ebay tmrw, how's the fit/seal/isolation if u had to rate out of 10

Just now, qwrtiy said:

ya i'll probably pick up a pair of mh755's off ebay tmrw, how's the fit/seal/isolation if u had to rate out of 10

I've always liked them as a person who likes mh 755's in the first place. but Ive tried a lot of tiups and they are my favorite we all have different preferences but for me its pretty close to 8/10