Choosing a 27" monitor

Lorna

I am trying to choose a 27" monitor.

I have been looking at monitors and I asked earlier for some info on differences between them. I recently went and looked at a few to try and determine which resolution and refresh rate would work best for me. When comparing the differences, I could easily see one between the 1080 and 1440 monitors but couldn't see a huge difference between the 1440 and 4k ones (maybe my eyes are horrible or something). Unfortunately, where i was, they couldn't really show me the differences between refresh rates too well. So in regards to that I am still not sure which I would prefer.

Would any of you all have any recommendations on a good 27" monitor that is at least 1440? If a higher refresh rate significantly worthwhile, then something that is greater than 60hz as well would be nice. 

sorry forgot to mention price range.  I mainly just want to have a good value for the money spent. I have no issues waiting a bit and saving up for the monitor, but also want to get the best monitor for my money.

not a 27" monitor but would a Samsung S32D850T be a decent monitor? if not I have been looking at a few different 27" monitors I can post and see about you all's opinions.