Disk always at 100%

Belgar
Go to solution Solved by Belgar,

it seems to fe fixed now, I was having trouble with my ram it was always running in 2000MHz and really high timing for some reason and PC was probably "using" that ssd as a ram? its just my guess but now that I fixed my ram this problem also disspeared 

hi,

i recently swapped my old system for a new one and i kept all my disks, one of them m.2 sata ssd installed right on the mobo ( Gigabyte X570 AORUS MASTER) at always at boot is at 100% as shown on the picture. It stops after a while but my system is super slow while this is happening. I tried google some solutions like change power management and turn background notification off but nothing have worked so far and im hopeless. Should I just put the disk out and throw it away? 

Thanks for help in advance

HELP.JPG

14 hours ago, St. Nick said:

Which of the m.2 slots is your sata SSD in?

the most bottom one

14 hours ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

HOw much io is going in and out of the drive? Are the benchmarks for of the drive fine?

according to task manager there is no data tranfered, the disk is empty now and it still sits at 100%. I dont know any benchmarks for disks, but I was running fine in the last system

it seems to fe fixed now, I was having trouble with my ram it was always running in 2000MHz and really high timing for some reason and PC was probably "using" that ssd as a ram? its just my guess but now that I fixed my ram this problem also disspeared